Idea: New kit!

Hey there people, I got a new kit idea for ya hope you like it
Kit name: Juggernaut (named after the Town of Salem role in which it is based off of)
Kit icon: Diamond chestplate
Basic idea of the kit: This kit is a slow starter, like that of the Pokemon Regigas and the original town of Salem role Juggernaut, I’m thinking either Weakness 1 or Slowness 1, however these effects will go away once the player gains a kill! Well then I hear you ask, what happens if you gain a kill? Well firstly you gain resistance one, and the potential for so much more. Your second non-debuffed kill will reward you with strength, and if you are lucky enough to get three kills, you will earn resistance 2! Note: if you are in a game with less than 5 players, you will start the game with resistance 1 and you will not gain buffs for kills.
Well anyways that is the idea for this kit! Let me know if this kit is too overpowered, too underpowered, or really unrealistic, (probably the third, like cmon only fun with 5 players or more…)
Cya!
Ps: not everything here is concrete, I’ll probably edit this 5 bajillion times

2 Likes

sounds a lot like paladin imo

2 Likes

Wait I thought paladin only had leather and stone sword I’m dumb lol

2 Likes

It used to, before the kit update

1 Like

Seems a bit to strong. Not sure how much resistance 2 protects you or how much more damage strength gives but I would say its a good bit and 3 kills is not that difficult to get if you are in a full lobby.

4 Likes