I'd like to dedicate some time to flex on people with some of my badges

To be honest, the only real reason I want to make this topic is to brag and flex on the people who don’t have the badges I have, but to be fair, I kind of just want to talk about badges. (not so much about Discourse and more about how many people have obtained certain badges and whatnot)

Don’t get me wrong, but I think people don’t really care that much about badges. (which doesn’t really matter to be fair; they are just rewards on how people react to your posts/replies.) To be fair, a few of the badges that we have on these forums are quite hard to obtain. The rarest of the yellow badges I call them.

I wouldn’t necessarily lump this in with the other I am going to talk about, so I’d like to go and talk about this first. To be honest, everyone knows about this badge so I am going to also keep this short. The Munchy of the Year badge is awarded to people annually going back to 2019. However when I look at the Discourse badge, it has only been awarded to the winners of 2019 and not the 2018 winners. But regardless, big props to you people who already have it. Big flex, but not something I have. I believe the tag in-game looks sick too.

Furthermore, I’d like to talk about how I am going to list the further proclaimed “rarest of the yellow badges.” They will be mostly badges under which 40 people have acquired. I’d also like to mention that some badges on this list are gray badges, making the name “rarest of the yellow and gray badges” which personally doesn’t flow that well. However for a spoiler, they will be honorary mentions (note: this isn’t a top 10 or whatever list.)

This badge of which I have required recently, (a few hours before typing this) Empathetic. 28 people have acquired it as of writing, including me. Personally, I’m not to surprised to see most “forum dwellers” (temp., otherwise meaning someone who dedicates their life and soul to the forums, whether that be making posts, replying, or hearting everyone you can until you run out of your likes for the day [Yes, I’m talking about you, @KiwiiRat!]) for which they are, half staff (around 16-17 or so who’ve for my knowledge, either are staff, or have previously relations/previously being staff themselves) and the other 11 are just forum munchers. Anyways, next we have:

Congratulations! Your NICE TOPIC has evolved into GREAT TOPIC!

Congratulations! Your AFCIONADO evolved into DEVOTEE

Before we continue this topic, I’d like to thank our sponsor Honorary Mentions

Honorary Mentions is the hit mobile sequel to the hit free-to-play MMORPG Honorary—

I only have 1 out of the 3 here, and to be fair both of those are outstanding achievements. Good Share, achieved by attracting 300 unique visitors to a post, and Hot Link, achieved by attracting 300 clicks to a external link. Polar opposites, I guess you could call them. Higher Love is just a higher level Out of Love. I don’t have much more to explain, but they are all quite simple to be honest.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Rapid-fire badge time!

Congratulations! Your THANK YOU evolved into CRAZY IN LOVE

Congratulations! Your APPRECIATED evolved into ADMIRED

Congratulations! Your HOT LINK evolved into FAMOUS LINK

Congratulations! Your NICE REPLY evolved into GREAT REPLY

And finally, to cap all of them off, and to end this evolution streak, we have:

Congratulations! Your GOOD SHARE evolved into GREAT SHARE

Anyways, with those out of the way, I finished listing my proclaimed “rarest of the yellow badges.” To be honest, I appreciate those who have read through this entire post. I just typed all this up so I could procrastinate half a hour or so, so that I didn’t go to sleep, and I kind of regret it, truth be told. To top it all off, in advance, I’d like to make a poll for how many times you guys have achieved: Nice Reply. Otherwise, if you don’t know what I am talking about, the badge is listed below:

Anyways, if you don’t know how many times you have obtained Nice Reply, follow the method below:

1. Go to https://www.munchymc.com/forums/badges/6/nice--reply?username= and at the end, fill the blank field in with your forums username. For instance mine is Beelzebeel, so it’d be https://www.munchymc.com/forums/badges/6/nice--reply?username=beelzebeel

2. If you do not know how many times you’ve achieved it still, the number of times achieved should be in the badge description box, at the top right, as shown below.
    If there is no such option, then that means you haven’t acquired the badge.

Nonetheless, the poll should be below.

How many times have you obtained forum badge: Nice Reply?
  • 10+
0 voters

Anyways, I need to go to bed. When I started typing this, it was dark outside. And now I can see the sun rise. Furthermore, have a good day, or I’ll chew up your pillow like a dog!

:heart:

3 Likes

I’m going for devotee :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have the most Great Topics that aren’t official guides or announcements :sunglasses:

2 Likes

imma be a devotee soon. idk how to check but im nearly there

1 Like

cool flex :sunglasses:

1 Like

hey.

1 Like

i just got flexed on…

1 Like

And here I am… with the most random Badges you can find :>

1 Like