IceBreaker420's Staff Application #3

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I Joined April 2019.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes i have OBS installed and know how to use it.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
IceBreaker420
Timezone:
Us Eastern time
Languages Spoken:
English
Server you would like to moderate:
Woolwars
How active can you be per week?
How active i can be varies depending on the day of the week, here is my schedule
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Monday - 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday - 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday - 4:00 PM 9:00 PM
Friday 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC on April 16th 2019. What made me stay was the wonderfully unique prison server and its players. I have recently been enjoying playing WoolWars with some friends of mine!
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
In terms of bans i do not have any punishments on this server (except for my 30s tempban from cheater_) in terms of mutes i have been muted for spamming in the past and am sorry for my actions.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I am sorry i do not have any current moderating experience
Do you have any anticheat experience?
None
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
As far as contributing to MunchyMC i have always tried to help new players with issues they were having, directing them to staff or telling them what the problem is. I enjoy giving back to the prison community with giveaways and free stuff as well. I have also reported various bugs to Moderators and Fumaz.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I feel like WoolWars is from time to time swarming with players. The chat is very spammy with people saying inappropriate things and toxic players. I believe I can help stop these players by muting them and being active, as there are not many WoolWars moderators compared to other servers.
How do you work when in a team?
I work fairly well in teams (I’m not the best but i can do it) and enjoy working with others
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I would have to say Tracers or BowAimbot. Both are client side and must be manually detected by a staff member. If somebody was using BowAimbot, you would have almost no way of knowing
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I believe I have been denied in the past due to lack of detail, knowledge of hacks (their names) and maturity. I do not believe i am much more mature than i was before but i have worked very hard to correct the first two items listed.

1 Like

-.5 good application just needs more information in various spots including the contribution area.

1 Like

Fixed!

1 Like

+1 good application, lots of details but the team part is a bit misleading as ice does not help in the coop i have with him in skyblock on the (redacted) server

1 Like

bruh.

Really annoying in game
Lied about your age??? You told me you were 15?
Also grammatical mistakes

3 Likes

You too toxic in game -1 best of luck

2 Likes

Yes you did :/ Last map

1 Plus I Cant Find The Plus On My Keyboard Oh There It Is ++++++++++
Good Application With Lots Of Detail

1 Like

Didn’t you point out grammatical mistakes on other applications, yet you have grammatical mistakes too.

2 Likes

-1. toxic

1 Like

+0.5

• Nice application
  • Active

Just a bit toxic and starts arguments.

Good luck!

1 Like

Constantly toxic and never knows when to give up in the chat arguing people.

1 Like

-1 toxic

Toxic to other players, you can say whatever about me, but this is your staff app.

1 Like

Inactive-1

bruh.

Toxic to people for no reason

2 Likes

There are clearly things i need to work on before i can be considered for staff (maturity, toxicity) Thank you everybody for leaving feedback on my application, @Antfrost/@AriesGrill requesting thread lock and denial. i will spend the next months trying to be a better person on the server, hopefully when i apply next season i will have matured

2 Likes

Denied per request.