I would like to become a moderator please

Hello, my name is Javier, but I would like to be called by my username Linkedius, anyway I’am 13 years old and my country origin is El Salvador. Yes I’am indeed latino, I discovered the server from a Youtube video of a lit of pvp servers to try out. And this one stood out from the rest. So I tried it out and it was a fun experience and certainly more laid back and chill than the rest. Anyway I would like to apply to become a moderator because I want to see how this server’s community can grow and become more known around the world. I want to make sure the server is under control and at the same time have fun. I have a Youtube Channel in which I don’t really upload other than for school projects and maybe some more content in the future. You can check it out here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5hU1I9LllBL53aiRFoljgw?view_as=subscriber
I would be happy to atleast have this been seen and would be so joyful if I was accepted, thank you so much
- Linkedius

Hey! Unfortunately staff applications are currently closed, but you’ll know when they open, don’t worry. Just keep an eye out!

2 Likes