Discord Name:
ZLucario#0409
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
How active can you be per week?:
I think 4 months
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
No, I have not
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
I have not screenshot my builds but if this gets applied I will send one on discord or this and delete this message
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Minecraft mobs
**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have experience with world edit but mess up some times I know the commands though
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
World edit maybe I mess up sometimes
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not worked for a server before

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? No I have no applied before

1 Like

You are required to show us some of your build projects in order to be considered for Builder.

4 Likes

Delete this app please I meant to do staff app and I was confused that it said building

2 Likes

Staff applications are not open currently. They will reopen next application season. If you’d like to delete your own application, you can press the … button on the bottom right of your application, and press the trash can icon.

2 Likes

Application withdrawn