I think this is where I post my application lol

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
Since I started YT about a month and a half ago (playing it on my streams a few times a week)
And most recently, my 12 hour charity live stream

Servers for which you have created content:
MunchMC
InvadedLands
Hypixel

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
BadBoyHalo and a6d are subbed to me and they have played with me and donated to me in previous streams, so they could vouch. I make interesting content, have grown 1600 subs since I started from 0 about a month and a half ago, so I must be doing something right. I have brough lots of my viewers to munchmc to play pvp and such, so theres normally a group of 20 running around munchmc trying to kill me when I stream. I think I am rambling on but yea lmao I think I am growing quickly and can make munchymc appeal to all my viewers (as I play on your server the most)

1 Like

+1 good luck!

1 Like

Nice app!

2 Likes

Your Channel meets the requirements for the Media Rank, You seem like a very dedicated Youtuber, I personally think the Media ranks suits you! Good luck!

+1

1 Like

Hey sorry for the late reply been busy with IRL stuff lately, would you mind linking me a video on your channel where you’ve created MunchyMC content recently?

~Ned

1 Like

+1 :) i want to and i am nice

Hi Ned,

Most of my munchymc videos are in the form of streams which are marked as unlisted after so that’s why they don’t show sorry.

Here’s the main stream of munchymc where I met bbh and a6d cause they were watching my stream. He told me to apply once I qualify (sorry it’s a bit cringe, it’s my first stream haha). I’ve timestamped where I get on the server: https://youtu.be/cQ_9Snozuw0?t=3h18m49s

Munchymc is main server I use in streams, here are a few other streams I’ve done:

Once my studies have finished soon I’ll be hopefully doing daily streams of which many will be on munchymc versing my subscribers cause I love the pvp arena haha

Thanks,
Martin

Oh my goodness wait I put the wrong link for the last one!!!

Application accepted you have been granted Media Rank for 2 weeks. If you wish to extend the rank after the 2 weeks please make MunchyMC content during this time then request for an extension.

~Ned