I think the map is ready, sumbit your thoughts

Map name: Sand Storm
Creator: Kudderstrim
Map type: Normal
Parkour block: Gold ore

Players spawn on the gravel

drive link to the map:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmwBFkWnfUxE0kxlD-2cdCT97v1stcBB/view?usp=sharing

6 Likes

Pros:

• Good platforms

• Nice map

Cons:

• None

Final rating: +1

3 Likes

Honestly? It looks really good. It has a clear structure, good platforms, it had a nice asthetic and especially the four platforms at the top are really interesting. Only problem I have is still the sandstone because that will hurt my brain, but as discussed previously, that’s more on me. I really like it! You seem to have put in a lot of effort.
CLEAR +1 FROM ME :D

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the positive reviewes :D

2 Likes

despite the minimal block palette I think this looks really cool! Only complaint would be that the platforms at the top might be quite annoying to fight on with the holes haha, and It’d be nice for there to be more flat spaces for pvp. c:

1 Like

Whats your rate?

1 Like

And the holes at the top is to make some of the pvp ‘interesting’ haha

1 Like

Yeah I really like it! +1 from me!

1 Like

You took the constructive criticism to heart and improved upon your original design. It’s paid off and I think it’s a really cool map. I can see it being in rotation. +1!

1 Like

Looks good! I love simpler maps like this. Also, what @Zammyz said about the flat pvp areas :)

+1!!

1 Like

Looks nice!

1 Like

I have a small feeling you used sandstone if not then np, because you would instantly die when you stand on sand stone.

1 Like

Ignoring the map for a second, the gold blocks with your texture pack look strange to me

Back to the map, it looks amazing and like something I would definitely want to play on :+1:

Edit: the reason they look weird to me is because they’re gold ore… I thought they were the full blocks but then I saw one of the images and realized it was gold ore…

Edit 2: Also, this is just my opinion, but you probably shouldn’t be telling people in-game to go and look at your map. Just what I think though

Summary

1 Like

I’ve added more platfroms for PvP

1 Like

I think you’ve done a great job including enough platforms and places to go while not overdetailing.

My only (minor) issue with it is the main 2 blocks that are being used are sandstone and red sandstone.
I think you should try to give it a bit more color, maybe adding things like

• Vines, using leaves, to add a bit of green.
  • Giant torches, using stained glass panes for fire (red, orange, and yellow for examples)
  • A treasure chest, with chests inside.

These are completely my opinions - if you don’t like any of the suggestions feel free to do whatever you’d like.

Despite this, I still think this is a very nice map overall :+1:

3 Likes

Good concept, but I’d like to see more color.

Helixed mentioned some stuff above me, which I think would add more detail and color into the map.
Otherwise, it looks good for gameplay.

1 Like

Do you like the new screenshots? :)

1 Like

The torches are cool, but the chest sticks out like a sore thumb because it isn’t detailed enough. Try changing up the block palette and I think you’ll find it will fit the theme better.

1 Like

Also, with the torches, I find the bodies of the torches (the wood parts) are a bit too thick. This could just be the angle that the ss was taken from. Anyway, great additions! I might also take off some of the vines, because you can clutch on them.
Keep in mind, though, this is just my opinion.
Still, I love the concept!
Maybe even add in some desert temple designs, fits with the colours

1 Like

fixed it?

1 Like