I really want to be on the staff team i know its closed but please listen to what i have to say :)

I am a 13 year old REALLY Wanting to help the server. Is there role I can play if any mod or admin wants to give me an interview or smthn im on the server (ign: oSupernova). I Really love this server and know many different hacks and cheats I can report to any one higher than me and tell them about hackers. I am only volunteering (i really dont wanna be paid ) So please get back to me on mc [image]) Its my DREAM to be helper on bbh’s server. I work VERY well with others! I also have nice grades and can be on 10 hours a week. PLEASE take these into account during your decision :D.
Other info:
Subs on yt:
Started playing like 9 months back
yt: oSupernova
have NEVER been mod or helper before so this da first time.
IM NOT NEW TO HAVING AND CONTROLING SERVERS I KNOW MANY BANS AND CAN DO UNBANS!!!
I am not going to abuse, i DO like trolling my friends. But THATs IT! i will help everyone and know the rules and TOS
I have been banned 2 times AND only TEMP For false accusations of players when i kill them in kitpvp. I am decent builder BUT i only want a volunteer spot like helper.

Please this took too long too make :)

Also will do interviews IN GAME or DISCORD

If you’d like to become a staff member you must wait for the applications to open. However, you don’t need to be a staff member to help the server and I recommend trying to build a good reputation in the community if you want a good chance at getting a staff position.

5 Likes