I need advice on this arena I made

Yeah, the title pretty much explains it all, so there isn’t much explanation. I need some advice on my arena that I made a while ago.

Edit 1: Here’s a different Album with slightly differences to terrain, [Not really that great with terrain]

2 Likes

Love the coral, terrain could use a bit of smoothing though.

1 Like

that looks awesome! i can not build something like that XD

1 Like

The terrain is the only issue I can really see. Other than that looks great!

1 Like

Thanks! I have gotten the hang of Voxelsniper, but I am still a noob at how terrain should be. :slightly_smiling_face:

i Think it is super cool and i love it but i Think it woulde look better if you conectad the diffrent places in a better way to me it just Cuts of to a diffrent map so thats my advise but im a bad builder so do what you Think is best love the map :smile:

1 Like

Terrain :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah, Def noticing a lot with terrain, I have started with smoothing, and even some other stuff to try and improve the terrain.

When I’ve done a decent amount of terrain work, I’ll post some new images.

Edit: If anyone has any key points on where it needs most terrain work, can you let me know?

It needs work everywhere but the rest is cool :relaxed:

2 Likes

Never trust Soarie’s opinion.

2 Likes

Why? Is there something Soarie’s not telling me? :thinking:
Edit 1: Here’s another Imgur link with similar images, but minor changes to the terrain. (Yeah, I am pretty bad at Terrain, so it didn’t change much.)

This is beautiful! i love the colors you used! i wish i could build something that amazing

1 Like

lies

dont trust gawkyy

1 Like

Oh boy, now I don’t know who to trust! :sweat:

The Moderator, or the Builder, it’s a hard decision! :thinking:

Builds look great, but they could use some more work. The more you practice, the better you’ll get. Good luck

2 Likes

The worldedit spheres are very sloppy. Try using go brush for mountains.

3 Likes

can someone tell me how i get the staff application ik its closed but tell me

Not really the place to ask it, but you gotta wait until they open.

I would recommend having a look at this so you know what you need.
Also, having a look at your join date, I would recommend, you spend a decent amount of time on the server and get to know the playerbase.

1 Like