I lost someone today

Hey Kurt it’s me Sydney I’m sorry for your lost and I can’t relate to what your going through right now but I know your going to get through this and if you want to talk you have my discord so feel free to text me anytime Okay :wink:

1 Like

I’m so sorry man recently my aunt died I didn’t know her that well but my mom did.She died of age and my sister was really sad my sister Is a good artist and the person who taught her to paint was my aunt and my sister gave a paintbrush to my aunt I assumed It went with the flowers.My mother left the funeral cause she didn’t wanna see the casket slowly fall into the ground.My sister probably feels like shit to cause she didn’t get to come cause that day she was at camp celebrating her birthday with her friends.Life fucking sucks however we gotta pull through It’s what they would’ve wanted for us.

2 Likes

Hey Sydney, we haven’t talked in a while but I appreciate your condolence.
I will definitely hit you up on Discord sometime soon Thankyou for being there.

Hi, @Relif3 thankyou for your condolences, you have mine. I had a similar situation to yours last year, this time involving family. My grandad passed away from cancer. When his funeral came I didn’t go to it. It killed me inside and I ended up having a mental breakdown in front of my entire family. I stayed home that day. We lose people in our lives it happens. You are right, you just have to pull through.
It’s what they would’ve wanted.

2 Likes

One of my friends died of leukemia(cancer) a while back. I know how you feel. This is one of the reasons why I see cancer as a non-laughing matter.

Just keep in mind, Life is a privilege

4 Likes

Sorry about your friend and yeah your right, life is a privilege for some, not anymore for me however.

two different kinds of pain :confused:

I am truly sorry to hear this Kurt.

Although we haven’t been on best terms recently, losing someone you care about is tough regardless of the circumstances surrounding it. I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now. You can pull through, we both know you can.

You have my discord already, feel free to contact me on it whenever you want.

Stay strong,

Your best friend,

Esio

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll contact you at some point. Thanks for being here mate. I appreciate your condolence.

Condolences Kurt, I know how you’re feelin man. If you wanna talk or get anything off your mind I’ll link you my discords. You gon be aight bro bro!

1 Like

I know how this feels. I’ve lost 2 people extremely close to me, and I watched both of them pass.
The immense despair that you initially feel is sort of indescribable.
When I watched my grandfather a year ago, I was devastated. He was one of the greatest people you could meet, and was one of the closest people to me.
He lived right across the street and I could go over whenever. I could talk to him about anything.
Same thing with my stepdad. I lost him 3 years ago and watched it happen. I WATCHED him die.
I loved him, he was one of the greatest people I’d have ever met, and was the greatest father figure you could ask for.
He died in a car accident, as he was pulling up to my house.
We lost him to an overdose, he was on life support for about 2 months before we pulled the plug.

Please get help if you need it, I understand the pain of losing someone so close to you.

3 Likes

Even though we’ve had our differences, I feel for you. I also hope you realize how much it hurts to lose somebody important to you. I don’t really know how to word this, and I don’t mean it in a hurtful way, but you need to realize how hard it impacts your life, and if somebody were to laugh about it and make fun of you, how would you feel? Your actions in the past towards another player who also lost somebody close to them were pretty indecent, and I hope you realize how they felt when they lost that person close and dear to them. I hope you recover well, and our differences aside, I hope you move on from it.

3 Likes

Damn man, I really do feel for you as I’ve lost my cousin who was staying over and sleeping in my bed. She overdosed and passed away in her sleep, ( obviously this isn’t nearly as serious as hearing someone you held very dear to your heart be put in such a traumatic experience ) and I had to comfort her kids as they sat there actually balling their eyes out because they had just lost their mom. From my experience, I know this is really difficult. However, I know that if she were looking down on my and the kids that she would want us to be the best we can be in life and not keep on looking at the past. To grow strong from something terrible and use it as fuel to succeed. My condolences to you and your family.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late replies I’ve been busy late lately.

@ChildStealer definitely man I’ve been talking and venting to a ton of people lately the support is overwhelming. Just goes to show things can play out very unexpectedly in life. Time goes by it will heal my pain, as well as important decision making when it comes to the right choices on the way. That’s the path I’m on currently. Thanks for your condolence. I appreciate you being here.

@Entulea really sorry about those unfortunate incidents in your past. Life goes on it will get better. I’m getting a lot of help right now from so many amazing people, I’m not currently seeking therapy or anything like that, but thanks for your condolence, it is much appreciated, you have mine.

@oizn hey, we talked a lot in the past especially around that Skyblock season. I’m really sorry about your unfortunate incidents in your past, my condolences. Bad things just happen to people who don’t deserve it. You know, like why couldn’t it have been me instead of her, I wished we could have traded places then It would at least be right for how shitty I’ve been in my past. Sorry I vented a little bit then, obviously still fuelled with so much sadness, regret and pain. I’m going through finals this week and next week which is very painful on top of everything. I actually had one today. I really wish she were here with me, we would’ve graduated together. I just wish all of this was just a bad dream and I could just wake up. Yesterday was the worst emotionally and physically. I got to say one final goodbye. I really do appreciate your support on top of everything it means a lot, many thanks man.

2 Likes

my condolences, and stay strong.

1 Like

Thanks my guy :heart:

1 Like

My heart aches while reading this, I don’t know how you were able to stay composed while writing this as I know most people would not be able to. I feel so sorry for you and for the victims family. Life is precious. If you need anyone to talk to at any time, just message me. Stay strong brother. :hearts:

im sorry for your loss hope you get better

@PingBasedGame thanks for your condolence and the support.
@xiamgroot thankyou for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Im really sorry for you as my dad passed away from lung cancer last year I wish you the best in life and hope you live a happy life

1 Like

Wow. 24 years? And you had a girlfriend at a high age. You 40 or sum? Sorry for your loss. Damn thats deep yo. Id say call a therapist.

-sirskidz or xskidz 2016

1 Like