I lost someone today

I’m sick and tired of my life, I’ve suffered enough.

18 Likes

I didn’t really read the whole thing but I got the intent of this. I am truly sorry about this even though I do not know you very well. I hope you will be fine going through this and make it out fine. I know how difficult it is to lose your loved ones or generally people you care about, there’s nothing you could’ve done to change it. Once it happens, nothing can be changed but only hope is the only thing on our minds. You’ve honestly been through a rough time and I hope you can get through this. Message me on discord if you need someone to talk to (Pugistaf#3190)

Although I do not have much experience in stuff like this but I’ve sort of been through depression so I can help you if there’s honestly a way.

Get well soon.~

-Pugistaf <3

3 Likes

Wow, im truly sorry for your lost. No one should ever know that kind of pain.

7 Likes

get better soon, bud.
i personally don’t know what it’s like or how i should give support to somebody who just lost somebody dear to them. That is a serious topic i have not encountered in my life yet. i am sorry for your loss. i wish you the best of luck on recovery.

if you want, i also got a couple of jokes to maybe get you to laugh a little in the dark mood.

so a duck walks into a bar. he says to the bartender: “Hey, got any grapes?” The bartender then said “AAAA! A TALKING DUCK!”

What did the tree land in prison for? Treeson!

1 Like

Hey, I didn’t really know you well either but your name is familiar from KitPvP.
Thankyou for being there for me. I’ll be sure to add you on Discord.

1 Like

Yeah it absolutely sucks. I’ve been in tears a lot of the time and can’t stop mourning about it all.
Thankyou for your condolence though. Very appreciated.

2 Likes

Jokes? I really didn’t expect that. Made me smile a bit though.
Thanks for your condolences.

1 Like

Oh my god. That was probably the saddest thing I’ve ever read. RIP! I’ve never really had any situation like that, but I know it probably is very hard for you right now. Thank you for sharing this! Just remember to keep going and stay safe. Live everyday like its your last day on earth. That was heart breaking to read. Hope you feel better soon!

—Dax—

2 Likes

Thankyou bro. Much respect.

2 Likes

this is so sad man, really feel for you, i have no idea what its likes to go through something like this, but just by reading it i shed a tear and i am very very sorry for your lose. we’re all here for you man n i wish you the best.

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this Kurt.

Losing a family member and losing your significant other are very different, at least to me. They both hurt, but in different ways.

I don’t know what I would do if my girlfriend went through the same thing. I’d be a mess. I know it’s hard to keep yourself together, but you’re doing a good job at it. You’re strong Kurt. I know you can handle this.

Please, please, if you need someone to talk to, my Discord is Dishrespect#2487 (you already have it but just in case). I’ll be more than glad to sit down with you on a call or text with you and talk it out with you.

2 Likes

Thanks hoan. I really appreciate your condolence. Life is so unpredictable.
I hope no one here in the Munchy community should ever have to go through this like I did.

1 Like

Thankyou Dishrespect for your condolence. I am such a mess from all of this.
If I can pull myself together by later I will happily talk to you on Discord. Thanks for being there man.

1 Like

Hey Kurt I know we didn’t know eachother well besides small talk in prison and you poking fun at my awful typos at times and many more times where you said I made you laugh. But I can’t imagine the feelings you are going through right now and I am truly sorry to hear this. No one should go through this ever. If you ever need to reach out to me and just want to vent my discord is Daddy Chaddy#1165. Much love man stay strong. :heart:

~Ned

1 Like

Kurt, While I can’t relate to what you’re going through, I want you to know that things do get better. In time. Very glad to see how you’ve confided in the community and are receiving all the support that you need. Be strong brother.

2 Likes

While I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through right now, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Losing people sucks, and life can seem so unfair. But stay strong and pull through. Though the pain won’t go away, it’ll get better.

2 Likes

@NuggetNed, @CatTech & @RedBloomingRose from seeing you around or knowing you, you’re all amazing people in this community. I really do appreciate you being here for me in such darkness so thankyou. I’m feeling so much more confident for confiding this publicly and I’m really using everything to the best of my abilities to try and heal. Can’t say it enough so once again, thankyou so fricken much for all for your condolences. It means so much it really does. This is honestly a blessing. Much love. :heart:

2 Likes

I have to admit I was anxious at first, but you couldn’t have worded it better at the fact I just needed to let everything out of the system. I wasn’t expecting such an phenomenal outcome. This has definitely shaped my view on so many things. Thankyou for your condolence Raidz. Much appreciated man.

I’m sorry, Kurt. I feel like I just made things worse for you by getting your hopes up again with that reply.

Please message me if you need someone to talk to.
It was absolutely not your fault. You couldn’t have known what was going to happen- nobody would’ve. My parents always stay off of the busy roads because that’s where most crashes happen. You can never be too safe.
I’ve prayed for you to have luck come your way. I’m honestly lost for words here, but please talk to me again if you need someone to talk to.
I also wish I could’ve talked to you whenever it happened, but I was asleep. Maybe seek some therapy.
I won’t tell you to take your mind off of her, because that doesn’t really help, I feel. Do think about her, but don’t think about her death, think about the good times you had together.

1 Like

Oh Aries… You were merely trying to help me out in PMs. Getting my hopes up at that time was a good thing I really needed it. I pulled myself together from it and that’s what made me clear my mind and actually act on the whole situation instead of just staying paralyzed in one place you know? I’ve opened up to you about so much more than just this in the past my best friend. Through light and darkness you’ve never let me down. I will definitely talk to you a lot more. Thanks for always being there :heart:

1 Like