I just need help pls lol

Ok so for these past few days, yes days, not hours.

The servers been kicking me constantly and i can’t get a stable connection to the server.

I get error messages like
“You have reached the world border”
“Unable to get a stable connection”
“Timed out”
And get kicked to the hub, i am not a hub main.

I have tried
Restarting my computer
restarting minecraft
Relog
Reloggin into minecraft launcher
Connecting using direct connect
Restarting my router
Trying a different internet connection

Nothing works, i just keep getting kicked.
This only happens for MunchyMC, other servers/games work pretty fine.

Also made a support ticket btw, any other suggestions or can a mod/dev help out?

pls i wanna play lol

3 Likes

If you are playing Survival, at least if you encounter the error message,

you have no worries, and you can just do /spawn or try to walk out of it. However if it is a universal effect on the network, it might be a issue/bug sever enough to be needed to be reported. However I could be just spitting nonsense, as I’m not one to speak, as I’ve never experienced anything to the sorts of this.

The closest I could assume to this, is that you have (no offense) terrible internet. Which could make this a client-side issue, however I am quite unsure. However I am just reaching very simple hypothesises and I could be making a ruckus over no spilt milk.

I don’t have any heresay information to give advice about anything to necessarily anything restricting you to be playing Munchy.

Hope you the best of luck regarding this issue, and I hope it gets resolved!

:heart:

2 Likes

So when i see this message it kicks me straight to the hub, that even happens when im literally in spawn

I stated that everything else works fine, even other servers. This issue only happens in MunchyMC

But thx for the suggestion anyways

2 Likes

it happend to me like 2 month ago
It was same situation
i just took a one month long break and it fixed itself :>

1 Like

I’ll message you eric

3 Likes

Thx a lot for the help aia! This post can be closed now XD

3 Likes

closed on request!