I hope I can use my talent at some point

IGN:
ItsSandy
Timezone:
CET
Discord Name:
ItsSpeely#9723
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I started playing 2 to 3 years ago on this server, I think… I was banned 2 years ago for using auto clicker but I later regretted it, I was then unbaned and was able to live my happy life on the server.
How active can you be per week?:
I live a boring life and have hardly anything to do during the day, except to be with friends and stuff. I think I can be active like 2 - 5h per day if I do not have anything to do, I am a very fast worker so I do not think time will be a problem. I mean … I can build a fully decorated house or a tree in 2-5 min without worldedit, and no inside then.
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
Nope! i don’t
I have a good Network.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

I have many more buildings, it’s just that I have about 1000 worlds and I can not go through every single one. (every single world is also called new world) I’m not in the mood of looking…
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
my favorite build was on a mc server owned by my friend. We spent over 1000 days on it, and you probably know what I spent half the time on. my base was a huge flying island with chains attached to small islands. I had big castles and mountains on all the islands, unfortunately the server is not there anymore, but I still have pictures in my head of it.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I think I’m pretty good at it, I know most things but want to get better at what I can not do. That’s why I’m doing this application to get better and not because I’m greedy and want to be on a server where a youtuber with 3 million sub has created. All I want is to get better and help as much as I can to make it a better place and learn along the way.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I probably think terraforming is my specialty. I can make cool stones for very detailed trees. I can also make mountains and forests very easy. I am also good at making detailed houses and buildings. My weakness in building is making the insides of buildings and various animals, in addition to dragons. I’m pretty good at making dragons. And if you saw my terraforming in my picture then maybe you thought it was pretty bad. The thing is, I did it in 2 hours and did not have time for more things.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
my story about building is quite interesting, before I was good at building I played a lot on cubecraft. I was very good at pvp and won almost every fight, I even had to change my name 3 times because people started to recognize me, but everything went down when my mouse stopped working and I had to buy a new one, the I have now is not as good and I slowly started to get worse and worse on pvp. I finally gave up and started looking at hermitcraft on yt, I saw how they built and I wanted to do the same. So I’ve been building since then. Now when I look at them, I notice that I’m actually better at building than some on hermitcraft. That was my story. it was not that interesting. And haven’t been a builder on any server. so if I get accepted which I think I will not be then this would be my first time and I would be very happy to work with you.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I’m not so social but when I start to know a person I can work with them very well I would give it like a 6 or 5. One more thing, I’m not really the guy who likes to talk so much, I prefer to write in the chat if it’s okay. I can talk to someone that I really trust …
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
Yeah I have. I made a application a few months ago, I got denied because i couldn’t use worldedit, But I can use it now and I think i’m quite good at it.

1 Like

I think that if you really wanted to be a builder, at least motivated enough, you’d try to link more builds that could show more of your abilities. As for your post title, I just feel like you are applying without any worries, you wouldn’t mind being accepted or not whereas showing more determination is very important.

You seem pretty uncertain because you kept using I think and didn’t really show any interest of being a builder. I’m probably not the best at reviewing builder applications but I suggest you linking more builds and enthusiasm! +0

Good luck nonetheless! :sparkles:

1 Like

you should try making some larger scaled projects and maybe add more portfolio

1 Like

I’d like to see you working to improve your terraforming abilities. You seem to really just be spamming random stone textures and grass, which isn’t very impressive. In addition, your trees are very out of place and could use some work.

Besides that, you have a solid application. Good luck!

It’s fine! When I made this application, I knew that I wouldn’t get accepted bacause I Did not get accepted my first time and I did really not have time to make another one. I made this application In the night because I hade to wake up early to a tournament, So I just built something fast and made an application.

Not something i’d mention but good attitude

I’m sorry, but this is probably the worst thing you could’ve mentioned on a build team application lmao

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and adding more builds to your portolio. I recommend focusing on structures in general since that’s what you’re mostly lacking of. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like