I have been thinking and i really think i build well

IGN: dinand2509

Timezone: europe

Discord Name: dinandpro22014#8921

How long have you played MunchyMC?: June 29th, 2021

How active can you be per week?: 5 times a week

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: yes 1 time for hacking i dont know why

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

View my photos at: My build - Dinand Voorbergen

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
my proudest build is my house
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I dont really know about that but im a fast learner

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
my strong thing is fast and detailed building my weakest is i dont really know XD

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i didnt

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 8 because i can really work with someone

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? i didnt

Hey! I think you have some potential, but all the pictures of your builds should be in some sort of portfolio. Imagur is one that’s popularly used, then when you make more builds you can add to the gallery!

However, I’m gonna have to give this a -1 for the lack of other builds and portfolio. But do keep trying!

If you have no proper portfolio, you are to be denied on the spot.

+1 prob the best builds ever made

Ok im trying to put them in

i did my portofolio

you got potential
but i suggest adding more details to your build ya know
and try to do larger builds as they are looking for those who can make detailed and large builds

lol, just recognized a few plagiarized builds from your portfolio, please do not apply ever again.

11 Likes