I has idea

i has idea

it is me

i am back

i wasnt

but now i am

anyway:

NEW EVENT IDEA:

Abuse is interesting but I think I can make a more chaotic one; OG kits mode!

This is a mode that brings back all OP kits/OG kits (old knitter kit (cant remember name :/, old glider) and it would make kits unchanged more powerful (anvil gives regular walking speed when crouching) and teleported(gives 1 pearl every minute instead of 2)

this would make an interesting game and it would be interesting or fun

edit: vast not knitter

2 Likes

Eh, this would kinda be hard to do and devs would have to code it into event games.
I don’t really think its a good idea since alot of those kits had bugs aswell.

2 Likes

i was going to say “what about, no?” but I think this is hard to implement as the flying dutchman above me said

nonetheless, I think it would be a pretty cool idea if it were to be added, ho0wever I am unsure if and how they would be able to implement it. It’s too much of a complex idea for a simplistic use scenario.

:heart:

1 Like

i dont think you realize what this implies…
i would be absolutely impressed if any player on the server could consistently win more than 20% of their games against me when i use og glider (this isnt my ego i would actually be impressed), winning 5v1s was a breeze with it (even with the last version of glider i was capable of winning some 3v1’s) 1.0 glider is not balanced in any fashion

1 Like

all I read was ‘op glider mode’

2 Likes

hey it was just an idea, half of these posts I make are unrealistic and as a “coder” (not really but I try) I can imagine how hard it would be to make something like this! I just wanted to add an idea and I realise its difficulty but I just wanted to say what was on my mind

3 Likes