I guess I've never introduced myself, so here i go

Hi, My name is NeonKnight9115, and my MC username is the same. I’ve been on the forums before and I’ve never properly introduced myself to the community

Main server: EVENT or SURVIVAL

Friends: A lot, including Zombieizzy12355 BadBoyHaloFan GodKoala NaoIsHere MrSmolBeans JediAJ212 DREX0R thecolorblurple Bobby123Xnd LilithLuvsYa Repuffin SierAlex SilentKnight16 DutchMTC MindSongs Lemyun and Many others I may have forgotten to mention, more of my friends don’t have forum accounts (also not @taging out of respect, I don’t want to ping anyone with this)

Aspirations: Become a staff member, Meet BBH, Help The Streamers, become well known

Things I’ve done: Been in many bbh events, Been in a few skeppy events, most notably an ice boat competition

Competitions I’ve won: ZERO

How mediocre am i at minecraft: Very Mediocre

Interesting facts: I make Minecraft skins, i like building and texturing, i hope to be a videogame designer one day, I love telling stories, I like being friends with people and helping people, i like making sure the streamers stay healthy and hydrated, and I mod for Bobby123Xnd on twitch

13 Likes

Meow! Welcome to the forums. :)

3 Likes

Didn’t see myself from the fact I didn’t see any depression between names lol, welcome to the forums neon

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :]

4 Likes

Neon your a knight, rate the knight skin

(unfinished and imma prolly change the bluish teal to a more scarlet red cause I feel it suits me better)

(The red and clear thing in the second photo and the white and silver in the are a health potion and a sword respectively)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums Neon ^^

3 Likes

badboyhalo cheats in sumo i wouldn’t want to meet him if i were u

3 Likes

hello !

4 Likes

“Become a staff member, Meet BBH, Help The Streamers, become well known”

Yeah bro please don’t do this. Dude this is a videogame. That in group is hard to get into and isn’t worth it unless you want a future in this type of thing. They’re nice guys but you shouldn’t try and be friends with people that you’re a fan of. Learn to socialize with actual people. Also, your actual friends will care about you.

How old are you? I’m guessing 13-16 ish. Make and spend time with your in real life friends. Your MC friends are probably cool but you’re most likely never gonna meet them irl. Work on acquiring skills that can be used in real life. Learn a language, work on school, focus on athletics, and learn how to do basic life skills before you become an adult. You’ll have an advantage over your peers in the future if you do that. Please don’t spend your teenage years on the computer because although it’s fun it’s not going to get you anywhere unless you’re dead set on being a minecraft content creator or something. Minecraft is a super awesome game but please play sparingly and don’t spend your life on it.

7 Likes

it sounds like the call is coming from inside the house, be so fr right now. he’s probably just a kid and wants to enjoy his online life. we all did at one point, stop being a weirdo and let him enjoy his time the same way you did when you were on the server. they will learn and grow at their own pace, weirdo.

7 Likes

You missed my point entirely Gawkyy. Good to hear from you again though. Hope you’re doing alright.

2 Likes

Hi siberite

2 Likes

Sounds like you could be taking your own advice instead of frowning on the goals of some random Minecraft player you never met. All of these things are slightly important ig, school and spending time with friends especially as languages and athletics are out of choice but it’s not really like he’s saying he’s devoting his life to Minecraft.

These are just some goals online and you can still have balance and do some of those things while spending your years on a computer. I have known some successful people that played games way to much and have achieved those things so who’s to say he hasn’t already? I mean you don’t know him so he maybe has achieved those things.

Finally I just want to say friends are important irl and online and yes put your friends first whether they are online or offline as that’s a good point, it’s his life why are you telling him how to run it?

2 Likes

thanks for the advice, in reality i only ever do munchy if i have free time, i devote the rest of my time to everything else i think is important, and i think people like you are right, i have friends and stuff to do irl, it’s just fun relaxing on munchy as it’s a calm and not chaotic server, thanks for the advice though :smiley:

4 Likes

He was just suggesting stuff. :sob: Did you actually read or just take what he said as an offense already? :sob:

2 Likes

Why do everyone thinks huge paragraphs suggesting people to focus on irl stuff whereas it’s pretty important are bad for them? Like, they aren’t dictating their life’s and he’s probably aware cause the message wouldn’t have existed if so. :weary: It’s sort of a suggestion, a great one. Anyone is free to follow it and there isn’t really any flaws with what’s been said.

4 Likes

this went from a wholesome introduction to a life advice talk so fast :sob: :sob:
I believe in u and im rooting for ur life aspirations !!

2 Likes

5 Likes

They can’t forget the goat fr (me, myself, I, and godkoala)

2 Likes

Candle, I know you’ve quit munchy and matured or whatever. But you literally used to do the same thing drex is doing when people would say stuff about not trying for staff and basically telling people to get a life.

Btw this isn’t mean to be an insult, I’m just saying it’s a bit funny to see you change, and in my opinion it’s a positive change.

3 Likes