I get this feeling

So for the… oh I don’t know 5th time in a month I decided to pop the question (while some staff were on) has the Zeus left click been fixed yet? I wanted an update because this kit has experienced this problem for about 3-4 months now since I reported it to @Dishrespect . This time, like always I did not get a response. I understand if mods were busy, however a simple “I will be right with you” would have been nice. Instead I’m left waiting and saying “yoo hoo staff??” for a good 15mins. Not only were they active, but one helper seemed preoccupied with pvp for well over 10mins, even though I did even call him out when I noticed he wasn’t busy. I also had this mod just standing inside a glass bubble with someone else. I could understand if he was in teamspeak or helping another person, but like I said, a simple “I will be with you in a sec” would have been greatly appreciated. I wasted 20mins of my time waiting for my question to be answered and this is not the first occurrence either. Sometimes, it really frustrates me how far I have to go to get some answers already, and when I am denied a chat 3, 4, even 5 times about something that I really want to see fix, it makes me dislike staff more and more. Can I please get someone to answer me already please?

My question: I would like to see an update on the fixing of kit Zeus’s left click ability, which currently deals no damage to enemies. Not only this, but the right click lightning bolt also damages the Zeus too, which seems like it should not happen.

3 Likes

In the case that this was a call-out meant for me, I made sure to report the bug nearly 5 minutes after you told me about it. I recorded the bug as well, however there may have been a mix-up in the process.

As for the brief reassurances, I’ve tried my best to remember to do this, because I too know the annoyance of having this happen to me (not experienced on Munchy). I understand there’s a big difference between being left in the cold and being reassured, even if it’s just a phrase. However, it does get a bit difficult (and I speak for multiple staff members) to give word and assistance to everyone. When I’m being spammed with “host an event”, “when will I get my Elite”, etc. (which is subjective to each staff member), it becomes difficult to juggle all of the immediate demands, which is something I definitely need to perfect.

I hope you can understand, and I will personally surely try to get better at handling everything.

Sorry for that big commentary, I just didn’t want there to be any confusion. Now onto the actual issue :smile:

I’ll forward your idea again to a developer and put it in one of our chats. Thank you for your bug report, and I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

The fact that he didn’t even bother to say anything at all, like you said, even just ‘one second’ would’ve been nice… maybe he was dealing with a hacker in that bubble or something? You even then shouldn’t ignore a player…
With the Zeus thing, I can agree. Why get hurt on your own ability? ( And have it be pointless) That’s like if Crossbow or Abomination had it’s abilities turned on them.
+1

1 Like

I understand that things can sometimes be out of hand on munchy, I also know from personal work experience that people (especially customers) do not like to be ignored. While I can see staff having a lot on their plates might make this understandable for a reason that I was ignored, but that should be no excuse as to why someone doesn’t get helped. Might I suggest a /ticket system so things can transition smoother? It feels really bad when a regular munchymc player (or any player for that matter) doesn’t get help from the staff. It gives a bad impression, perpetuates conflicts, and overall leaves the experience on the server distasteful. I can tell you right now, that the amount of sorry’s I get from staff wont equivalent to the amount of dissatisfaction that I feel for them. Y’all need to find a better arrangement on how to fix problems rather than giving excuses as to why I don’t get my problems fixed. @Dishrespect this was by no means a target to you, and I do thank you for helping me with the problem, as you seemed to be the only one who cared about the issue at the time that I reported it. I also thank you for bringing this back up to the staff as a concern. I am just overall frustrated with this staff team.

3 Likes

Ya know, isn’t one of the staff requirements already being helpful?
I often too come back to prison on occasion and have yet to see some of my most annoying questions be answered. Staff gotta get their stuff together imo

2 Likes

I apologize for not seeing your messages 1BowStringer, as you can see on the player in the bubble’s name, I had to deal with that serious situation. Just to clarify so you don’t think I was ignoring you (I actually consider us somewhat friends or acquaintances), I was talking to the person in Teamspeak, telling him to change his name, not talking to him in chat. While I was busy getting the guy links and looking at my second monitor throughout most of the conversation with him, your messages must have slipped past my occasional check of the chat during that situation. As Dish said, the moment a staff member unvanishes and appears in the tab list, we are immediately swarmed with messages, requests and questions. It can be difficult to juggle all these things at once, so sometimes a staff member will have to give one situation the majority of their attention. So I apologize.

As for your question, a few kit reworks and kit bug fixes have been a topic of conversation for the staff recently, and I have no doubt that this bug will be resolved.

Again, I apologize for not seeing your messages, and I hope you understand it was not intentional.

Thanks, Mike

Edit:

If anyone needs help with anything and they see me online but I’m not responding, shoot me a message on discord, as there’s a permanent dialogue there for me to look at, if in the current moment I happen to be preoccupied.
My Discord is Examiner #1293

2 Likes