I didn't get response to my ban appeal its been a week this staff team sucks (not dream)

I haven’t received any response on my ban appeal ign:PaarthPlays) pls respond its over a week now lol quick respond

1 Like

The staff team is very busy at the moment, not only handling a medium sized server but also dealing with their own personal lives and players who have been banned like you. Please be patient in waiting for a reply, good luck with your appeal.

1 Like

Ah pfft okay u responded quickly can u check that is there any other io on my account beacuse I wasn’t even online tye day that I got banned please and ty

1 Like

You don’t necessarily need to be online to be banned, and I’m not a staff member. Even if I was I wouldn’t be able to discuss your punishments publicly. Just wait for your appeal to be responded to, or ask either in your appeal or a staff member privately for more details on this situation.

1 Like

Ur a sussy imposter

1 Like

I try my best -__=/__/-

1 Like

How do I message a staff member privately?

1 Like

Either on discord (discord.gg/munchymc) or on the forums by clicking message on a user with “moderator” under their name.

1 Like

Okie doki!

1 Like

Why r they suggesting smoke troll on purgatory HELLLPP

1 Like

Players on purgatory are banned, meaning they no longer have the right to play the server. One of the ways they can get unbanned is by mining a certain amount of dirt or stone. However, non-banned players may hinder their progress via a number of trolls.

1 Like

Considering only about 10% of the team can actually read appeals, I feel as if you’re exaggerating by saying that the entire team sucks. You’re the one who probably cheated and got themselves banned so why are you referring to them as the ones who suck :grimacing:

14 Likes

Nice ratio mcdonalds

2 Likes

thanks IceBreaker

ratio btw L

11 Likes

Cant wait for this to get more likes than all my forum posts put together

4 Likes