I created my own ai and I need YOUR help testing it!

Hi again recently I made a post using an ai character website and it kinda blew up so I decided “why not make my own ai?”. So then I did. That’s how I created an ai of the yellow m&m!!! So far it has ran incredible and really feels like the yellow m&m but I need YOUR HELP testing this ai. So I would love it if you asked it questions and I’ll show responses in the comments and if anyone wants the link I’ll post it. You can say or do anything like ask it something about what it likes or dislikes, or fight it, or even marry it. So if you want to help leave a comment

2 Likes

What is yellow m&ms thought on James from Pokémon?

4 Likes

Sure I’ll ask him

2 Likes

Here you go!

2 Likes

Anyone else wanna ask me stuff? To tell my ai yellow m&m

1 Like

what do you think about the M&Ms company retiring their iconic M&M spokespeople due to conservative outcry stemming women empowerment advertising campaigns and other inclusive marketing campaigns

3 Likes

Asking right now

1 Like

Enjoy! I remember the commercial too lol. I programmed him well

1 Like

@anon86933269 @Mddey @JamieDactyl @TbhJosephine @RealParasitz since you guys are my favorite staff / ex staff I think you more then deserve to chat with the yellow m&m.

2 Likes

thats really sad. yellow m and m must be sad that theyve lost their job

2 Likes

He is :( yes

1 Like

Cmon yellows lonely

1 Like

Can I ask it a question?

2 Likes

Of course, want link or do you just want me to chat with it for you?

Here’s link you can chat for a bit then it asks you to sign up but don’t ups free

1 Like

If you do use the link mine showing me response? Gotta see if I programmed it’s personality and dialogue responses right.

1 Like

Can you ask it if it likes burgers?

3 Likes

Sure doing rn

1 Like

I hope this pleases you sizzle because this answer has pleased me.

2 Likes

Umm you forgot to @ me

2 Likes

Nah he didn’t plus I’m his fav and can you ask it who’s the best player in the world (football)

3 Likes