I am not gonna be active anymore/goodbye sortaish

Wow I didn’t see this coming for a while but here we go…

Recently, since school has started my enjoyment of munchy and basically just everything online has dramatically dropped. Some of you may have noticed my inactivity recently (though I doubt it). Until recently I have felt like I failed at munchy if you will, I didn’t get the leaderboard spots I wanted, I never got to a role or team when everyone around me was on their first try, and I have just lost enjoyment- although this is not the main reason for me leaving.

I really just do not find munchy as fun as I used to. I have been doing a lot more IRL and I have to focus on school to keep my grades at where they are. I am not sure how missed I will end up being but I hope at least you all can remember me for being a good woolwars player and horrible pvp’r <3. I love munchy from the bottom of my heart and have been here for nearly 3 years but I think it is time for me to put this extensive chapter of my life behind me and focus on the real stuff.

I wanna leave a bit to everything munchy has given me in these 2 years

• Entertainment during very dark times of my life

• Friends when I really didn’t have any IRL and who have helped me get through so much and have made my everything so so much better

• Confidence, not only in myself but I finally felt that I could be good at something when I never thought I would before

• Amazing memories and times I will remember for the rest of mu life

I think I can end this post with a LOT of honorable mentions…

• @Spooku noticed me when no one else did is the person I have to thank for everything on munchy <3
  • @beanep @boriswoop @joekoe @iOzz @JamieDactyl @Plazmal Invited me to APPA back when I was still a nobody
  • @SolusContinuum MY FELLOW HOI BOI! Put up with all my jealousy to his skill and accepted my apologies when I realized I was in the wrong and helped me improve myself, and at woolwars
    @HELIXED Not ghosting me and becoming one of my best friends to this day
    @EmuDontFall Whike you may not play munchy anymore you gave me so many fun times
    @Ripshot Known him for almost 2 years, played with me on a server before we were active on munchy, played with me on munchy, and played mini golf with me IRL(yes we met up :partying_face: )
    @ZombieBot1 @Smimu While we may have drifted apart I will never forget when we would VC everyday for hours
    @bbrina @G3B We may have become close recently but you guys are so fun to play with
    @McDonalds Being super cool and gicing me a +1 on my application that made me wanna cry
    @Zammyz Never not being there for me and being one of my best friends for close to a year
    @Alexizzs @faehries We never became on a dm friendship level but I really enjoyed talking with you all in APPA discord and having good times with you all
    @TonyMax Making WEP with me, which I will still host events on (you should join :wink: ) and being super fun to vc with and talk to (and of course teaching me run, the hit gamemode on Nuggetmc hosted by JakeIsNugget and Apex hosting)
    @LerooMoon @TwinBattleBLT @JakeyNuggies @Boston_Creamy @UranicPine @Paint22 @TomMoment Accepting me into the nugget group chat and being super fun to play with
    @Terror182751581 Forcing me to ts with you and helping me through very dark times
    @Teenyrobot @iNateCo yall got me into Kit and I really appreciate it, we may not talk anymore but you guys are cool af
    @IceBreaker420 Teaching me the ways of glider and being super funny
    @calieco While we have def had our differences I still consider you my friend and loved all the amazing events you hosted. You have really helped me change into who I am today and I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart
    @Atterax Being the coolest Pendragon in the world and always talking with me and being super funny
    @itslemonnn Carrying me in Zool Wars for sure for sure
    @DutchMTC You have been super fun to talk to and duel on woolwars
    @ChipperHen You have been a really close friend for a bit now and I am really happy I met you
    @Omarmu We aren’t the closest but I enjoyed the limited convos we DID have and have had a lot of fun in your streams.
    @Twinkiewinkie Forgiving me for doing something quite stupid and becoming a great friend
    @Dawnity Carrying me in zombies (we all know I actually carry you but we dont have to talk about it) and being really fun to TS with, I wish we could have become better friends but I really liked the friendship we did have
    @SkoPie You are so funny I love talking with you
    @JUST511 YOU ARE SO COOL BRO I LOVE TALKING WIT U
    @BFI01 You have put up with my sh** for a while LMAO. Thank you for that and giving me great feedback. You are really fun to TS with wish we could have more :)
    @Jqkke I love ts’ing and just having casual convos with you, you are really cool
    @RealParasitz We weren’t the best of friends but you were awesome to be around
    @Mddey Love talking to you! You are super nice and glad we were friends
    @MoonPie6000 Same thing as Mddey I love talking to you also!
    @IamHULK53 I wish I could have become better friends with you! You are really cool and really fun to play woolwars with
    @zaldrex You too me under your wing and taught me so much about PVP and made me half decent! I am really happy we became friends and we should VC more
    Alkemystix Love talking with you dude! You are super nice and really cool
    Altbotplayer The cutest pufferfish our late night Fall Guys was so funny you are a great friend
    oHycx HENRYYYYY! You are so kind and I am so happy we are close, we should def talk more!
    PandyMatt You are really fun to talk to and to play woolwars with
    WonderOfU Known you for quite a bit you have been there for me a lot I really appreciate it
    ZeePog My bingo boy, we speedran bingo it was super fun and you are really fun to play with!
    Warlock505 While I may have been removed from the team, you gave me a chance and it was really fun while it lasted, I really appreciate it
    Aquarift Helped me through the stress of being removed from the BIT and is a great person to talk to
    rat BRO WTF IS UR IGN I DONT KNOW. Thank you for being an awesome friend to play with!

IF YOU WERE NOT @ ITS BECAUSE I CAN ONLY @ 50 USERS LOL

If I didn’t put you it isn’t personal I am just having such a hard time naming EVERY single person I was friends with cause there were so many of you <3

While I still do not know if this right now is what I really want, I do know it is 100% what is best for be in the long run.

Now for the “sorta” part of this post, I will still be on, but I will in no way be active. I may pop on for a little every few days, and expect the king to come back to play tournaments ;)

That is all for now, thank you guys so much for the amazing times I can not stress it enough…

Pce

-ZachNeverEverNopeNeverNotEvenOnceThatTheWorldHasExistedFalls

67 Likes

Aw sorry to see you go Zach, we’ll miss you! :(

I’m glad I got to know you a bit with Zool Wars, hopefully I’ll see you around in some more tournaments soon! Best of luck with school!

~ Orange :tangerine:

10 Likes

zachh :((

8 Likes

Zach I’ll miss u so much :(
Thank u for all the times we talked with eachother and I am glad we were friends as well :orange_heart:

Good luck with everything
Hope to see u soon!

~ Mddey

8 Likes

Why is everyone quitting these days? :(

Goodbye Zach, I’m going to miss you! <3

10 Likes

We might haven’t talked much but still
I will miss you <3 !!

7 Likes

Well Zach, I will definitely miss you! :heart:
I will Miss our Woolwars 1v1’s and definitely our “Non-Toxic” VC’s :joy:

Hope to See you around!

9 Likes

Zaacchh…

You were so fun to talk to…
Really upset to see you go.
I hope things go well out there in that busy world

~SkoPie :pie:

7 Likes

I’ll miss you too Zach <3
I am glad that I know you and I will always be here to talk with you if you ever need me and any friends you met in here.

Hope to see you around in the future and good luck on where ever you are going.

~MoonPie

• next time when u see a Moon Pie in a store, go ahead and think of me XD
8 Likes

it is evillrat

ill miss you zach :(

8 Likes

Zachary, my beloved, I will crush you with a spoon if you do not message me on a daily basis so I could send back a sapnap gif.

I love u <3

9 Likes

zach nooooooo :((((((( ill miss u :((

8 Likes

ZACCHHHHHH NOOOOOO :((((((((

I’ll miss u, stay safe <3

8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZACHHH Ill miss u D:
(Don’t die on dc at leasttt)

8 Likes

I do not know you well but the times we talked were amazing, I wish you nothing but the best in life
ripheart

7 Likes

love u zach <3 youre amazing

8 Likes

i remember quitting and how hard it was but it was ultimately the best thing i did for myself and i’m proud that u saw that this was right for u (also wtf @ing exposing we were :nauseated_face::nauseated_face: edaters??? /j) but fr i’m proud of u zach ;D

8 Likes

aw man, im gonna miss you alot!
thank you so much for always being such a nice person to talk to and play with.
i wish you alot of luck for in the future!

9 Likes

Reading this made me want to cry

It was December 26th, 2020. I had just joined the forums a week previously, and as a result had seen Bea’s post about her cha cha slide event. The event was fun, but I didn’t know anyone, and was scared to talk in the big vc with everyone. I was a few seconds away from leaving when I heard the words that started me on the path to where I am today: “Hey, do you want to join?”. I still vividly remember the three hours of fun that resulted from your simple words.
All throughout my early time on munchy you were leading every step of the way, and I truly believe that I owe all of my success to you.
I really hate that we’ve drifted apart recently. I’m ready to put any disagreements we had behind us, because I really miss our friendship.

Zach, you were the first munchy friend I ever had, and I will always be grateful for you. Good luck, and long live the king :crown::heart:

13 Likes

Nooo zach :( so sad to see you go…

Guess I’ll have to speed up your bwdim then

8 Likes