I am curious

So, I know munchy has very few media members as it is, but is anyone here currently aiming for that rank goal? I’d really like to see some of the content people are making for Munchy if they are aiming for Media! It’s been so long since I’ve seen anyone but Bad or Skeppy actually upload something for Munchy.

With the survival reset around the corner it would be AMAZING if people started promoting that server with either streams or a series on it, and all the hype around the reset would be sure to bring you in a new audience!

4 Likes

I think that’d be a great idea, but the issues with that right now is that many media members don’t come on, majority of them when they’re on don’t do anything, and it seems like some of the sub-bot.

3 Likes

I mean I’ve made some prison videos but currently I’m waiting for the reset to make more… my channel is trimlio

If you feel some of our current media members sub-bot please send me a DM of their IGN’s and I’ll look into it some more!

~Ned

I’m not media rank nor do I have some sort of a following, but I did have an idea of making sped up montages of building various creations across the survival world. Starting with “Myst base” and “Whitefangs Manhattan”.