HydraSlayer4Life
Dropschock_pro
RektGet_

Timezone:

GMT+2

Discord username:

Lemonz21 #2144

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I haven’t played so long but i really enjoy playing Minecraft and playing on MunchyMc and i’m probably going to continue to do it in the future.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My favorite build is probably my nether castle/fortress because I spent really long building it like a week and it turned out really amazing with a gate and bridge to it. My proudest is when I built a really tall skyscraper with a semi-functioning elevator and stairs to it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

I’m decent with the world edit command and i can do basic voxel stuff

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

I’m good at detailing my builds with small things that makes it look better and building structures. My weakness is building pixelart i’m decent at it

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I have no build history because the only servers I play is MunchyMC and Invadedsland

Describe yourself:

I’m a 12 year old boy from Sweden and I love playing ice hockey and minecraft and some other games such as LoL and Overwatch. I can spend at least 1 hour a day on the server but most days 2-4 hrs. I like to bake and cook. I am a friendly and non toxic person and I like to have fun with my friends and sometimes I get carried away and act silly but I would say I am pretty mature for my year age.

1 Like

I forgot to show my other builds in an portfolio and my weakness in building is: using world edit but I’m decent at it because I watched how to use it

Just edit your application by going to the bottom of the original post and pressing the three dots then the pencil.

1 Like

You need to show us builds. Edit the application and add screenshots of your skills please.

hydraslayer i seen your building befor it supergood

are that person who build that large building

It depends on which you are talking about superlucas

I will when I get back from school I’m about to go to school now

I edited the application

hydraslayer4life i thought we were friends maybe a different 1

Nice app and builds :smile:

Thanks

Ok I’m gonna think about it and experiment with thank you for the feedback and I will work on it

Maybe make your Application more detailed. This will help cheater know more about you.

good app