Hugito's Staff Application (December 2020)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: I started playing MunchyMC on November 26th, 2015

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes

Application

IGN: Hugitos

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Languages Spoken: Spanish & English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: KitPvP, Prison, Survival Games.

How active can you be per week?

Monday: 3:30pm to 2:00am
Tuesday: 5:30pm to 12:00am
Wednesday: 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Thursday: 3:30pm to 11:30pm
Friday: 3:30pm to 12:00am
Saturday: Whenever - Whenever
Sunday: 6:30pm to 11:00pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:

April 30, 2017: I was blatantly hacking on KitPvP got unbanned 12 days later.
August 7th, 2020: Unknown till this day, got unbanned 1 day later.
August 11th, 2020:: Unknown till this day, got unbanned 2 days later.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: No, I have not applied for this role before, I have tried applying for event team but were unsuccessful. Since then I tried adding more details to my applications.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I don’t think I am seen upon as unlikeable, to some people I might seem like this very toxic and annoying person but in all honesty, I think I am very kind and helpful and you know that’s my number one goal just to help out people and make sure everything is going good with them, in real life or online. Some people may think I am serious about the things I say in chat but I see it as basic trash-talk, that’s in every game you know anyways I am really sorry If I ever did offend you or make you feel a certain way because of my words, that was never my intention. <3

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in the role because I really wanna help out the community. During these tough times everything really becomes uncertain right, everyone is confused, they don’t know what’s happening so my intention is to help people and I think you know moderating a server everybody loves is the first step to that, making sure everyone is having a flawless experience you know making sure everything is fair, and that I tell everyone my unbiased opinion, which some people might not agree on but I think I am old enough to tell people how I feel.

But let me get straight to the point and some of the things that motivate me:

1. The MunchyMC Community: The community is filled with all sorts of people the really nice and kind ones and the really chill ones and the ones the joke around and are funny and there’s way more sort of people like that, I just think that the community within MunchyMC is very open-minded and honest, here and there might be the toxicity but that is apart of any game and I don’t think anyone actually takes that seriously. I myself have trash-talked people here and there with no bad intention, yeah there are some people that have issues with each other but I think they can be easily resolved at the end of the game its a game.

2. The Experience: I have some experience moderating small servers but moderating a server like MunchyMC can be a once in a lifetime experience you just get to experience how everyone really is you know, how everyone really acts I can’t really explain how exactly but I just feel it makes people more knowledgeable about everything that goes on their favorite Minecraft server.

3. What happens on the inside: I am talking about how the higher-ups operate because of their experience within their server already like maybe you see Callahan explaining to staff/people the new things that are going to happen and you are just there really happy because you get to see people experience this wonderful thing, especially like the new KitPvP 3.0 update you know people are really going to be excited and some people may wonder how such a wonderful update could’ve taken place.
    It just really makes me smile, to be honest.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I think I can take extra steps to be on the path to becoming even better at moderating but as of right now I am a solid 8/10, I have experience with anti-cheats not coding them precisely but I’ve seen what goes on with these developers the amount of work they put into to make sure everything is working fine and good. I have moderate medium-sized communities with like 50 players and that taught me a lot. But yeah 8/10 on moderating a community.

I have seen a lot of staff series videos and would like to start one myself, just moderating the community and interacting with the MunchyMC community, I’d also want people to see the perspective of a Junior-Moderator if I were to get the position.
I would like to interact with the community more, but I feel a little limited to what I can do, I could buy ranks for people but still feel like I am not doing my part of making the community more positive.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? With my knowledge of Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters, I think my experience with that is a 9/10, I could go as far as screen-sharing someone to make sure they are 100% not cheating or cheating if my suspicions are precise. but I am a 9/10 with knowledge of basic hacks like, KillAura, Reach, Autoclicking, Velocity, Knockback Modifiers, and everything that might be seen a little less obvious I could probably myself detect and If I am not sure I might get someone to see if they are indeed not cheating.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I don’t have any links, but when I was really bored I decided to join the server and saw some people just hacking and reported them, but in the future when I am prepared I will record them and decide the proper punishment (a record for evidence in case denial is presented)

Anything else that you want to say?:

Hi, my name is Hugo and I am 16 years of age, my favorite thing to do when I am not online is playing basketball and football, I really enjoy playing MunchyMC because of its community I love munchy because of the variety of different unique games just really outstands me I have played basketball for 2 years and football for 4 years but never got into football until now.

I love spending time with my family and I appreciate them so dearly, I do indeed have my little goofy side and my trash-talking toxic side? Yeah! But I enjoy talking to people and everyone around MunchyMC.

Thank you for this opportunity

With Love,

~ Hugo!

Well despite your good application, I have seen you in some gamemodes and you are kinda toxic. But since you told yourself you want to become a better person I can forgive that.
Also something is strange about your bans. you have 3 bans in total and that is not okay.
I will give you 0.75 though.
Good Luck !

Thank you for the feedback! I am toxic in many different ways, I am never serious about it though, toxicity does come apart of a lot of games, but thank you for the feedback. and the bans remain a mystery they were all false-bans.

1 Like

Okay if you say so…
Good luck!

Thanks!

Application is good, i’d just say cut down on the toxicity regardless if you’re joking or not some people may not take it as a joke, majority of the run ins i’ve had with you have been plain toxic for no apparent reason, i’m yet to see you help people out in chat or if they need it with anything but regardless of all that I wish you the best of luck, 0.25

5 Likes

Alright man, I completely get you, It’s all jokes at end of the day and I don’t really mean any harm anyways thanks for the feedback!

Really thankful for the feedback though! I can always cut down on the toxicity

+1 I think this is a very good and well-detailed application! Good luck HUGOOOOOOOO

Thank you for the feedback!

+1 Hugo for staff

1 Like

+1

A really kind person knows when to joke around and when to be serious. Very professional and is barely toxic, and if he ‘Seems’ toxic it’s all jokes and for fun at the end of the day 10/10 staff application

Thank you EggNogg!: <3

Thank you Big Drako!: All love!

Hey there Hugo, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and our staff team and I hope to see you apply next season!

1 Like