HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Episode 2.5: BWDIM Episode 15: Beelzebeel

Welcome back to another episode of How To: But What Does It Mean? What Is A But What Does It Mean? How To Read A But What Does It Mean? What Is The Best But What Does It Mean?, also known as: HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?. Ever wonder: what the heck does a BWDIM mean? Well you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the most amazing BWDIMs. What does it mean? Find out below!

Parody/satirical work of @Spectro_VI’s Forum-Series BWDIM.

Introduction

When they are not playing Minecraft, they aren’t a journalist. They are an avid reader, photographer, and piano player. However this episode isn’t about them! It’s about their most popular Topic franchise, BWDIM! More specifically, this episode(?) will revolve around me, the one, the only (maybe there’s more than one :eyes:) @Beelzebeel!

Since I am skipping ahead in this HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?, this is obviously one of the newer ones with color and the like. I will still review on how well the color is used, and how well the paragraphs and sentences are spaced and what not. However something different is the fact that this episode is a decimal, not necessarily a whole number. The more we go on with these HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s, is that I will start to have to include more together, because if I don’t then I will be always be behind in the constant uptake in the weekly BWDIM. As well, this episode is a decimal due to the fact that this is coming out basically 10 or so hours after the second episode. However, since this isn’t a proper episode in full, I want to try to see how much I can minimize all of this. If I make it too long, then people will probably not read it. But if it is too short, it could be a waste of time for the average reader. Before we start, please vote on the poll below:

• I prefer short HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s/BWDIMs.
  • I prefer medium HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s/BWDIMs.
  • I prefer long, and lengthy HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s/BWDIMs.
0 voters

Now, after the poll out of the way, we can finally begin.

. . .

Dissection

We can all agree that the statement “Be a person who values social interaction over a block game.” is a funny joke, yes?

Nonetheless, you missed the change to change ‘be/Be’ to ‘Bee.’ You could’ve made a joke revolving around the Bee Movie there, dude. The Bee Movie is still relevant, right?

Now, you aren’t incorrect for linking El to Eleven from Stranger Things, however El means ‘the’ in Spanish. El is also the abbreviation for Elevation.

Source: El Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Now I am not going to deny you in the statement “catching some Z’s,” but it would be odd to pronounce bē-ˈel-zi-ˌbəb (I am just using Beelzebub for reference; Beelzebeel and Beelzebub are pronounced similarly.) like bē-ˈel-zedˌbəb. It would make some sense, but still be confusing. “Beel zed bub” is not the way “Beel zi bub” is pronounced, correct? So technically, Beelzebeel is pronounced bē-ˈel-zi-ˌbē-ˈel.

While you aren’t incorrect, Eb is also the first 2 letters of Ebay, and Eb also stands for Epidermolysis bullosa. Content warning, if you don’t want to look at blisters or blood(?).

Not only can you use eel as a noun, but you can use eel as a verb. Necessarily meaning “eeling” or in an example of it being using in a sentence:

“You are going to go eel?”

The ‘eel’ verb meaning that you are going to go fish for eels.

Nonetheless, we finished Dissection, now to move on to full analysis.

. . .

Analysis

Yes. You can call me bee. You may as well call me ‘bee,’ ‘beel,’ ‘beelz,’ and ‘beelze.’ If I actually do what I’m supposed to do in a HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?, then I will examine what points I got up to this point. Unfortunately, I forgot to do that in Episode 2, and it ended up being unused. However if I were to edit it now, it would possibly result into adding a few more paragraphs, and I am in no need to do that right now.

I personally get Bee/Be the Z(ed) Ebay/Epidermolysis bullosa eel. However I am sure that I absolutely do not have have Epidermolysis bullosa.

I understand what your getting at. However personally, when I was eleven, I don’t think I was too immature. I had a way with words similarly to how I do now, I guess you could propose. Perhaps I am saying that you’re supposed to be mature, instead of immature.

If I analyze my first section, then I am trying to say “Be the.” It is a incomplete sentence, so I’ll move on to the next section.

This overall part didn’t really change, so I am inherently referring to “Be the Z,” so I think I could say that I want you to sleep, to make up for the hours I have pulled all-nighters for. I’d also like to say this again(?), but neither do I confirm or deny these statements fyi.

That is quite odd. Almost like someone is making it u— cough cough, I mean it’s almost like you are spot on. My interpretation is someone different in this section, so I will now go in depth about it.

“Be(e) the Z(ed)” with “Ebay/Epidermolysis bullosa” are two really odd things to combine. We can relate sleeping to Epidermolysis bullosa, and Epidermolysis bullosa can be linked back to hospitals. That means I unintentionally am referring to the fact that if you get so little sleep, you’ll end up in the hospital.

I also endorse grinding, whether that be in Minecraft or with a skateboard. And maybe in b— COUGH COUGH

A round of applause. I kind of like that definition of ‘be an eel.’ I’d like to get on with my interpretation, so I have to cut this one short however.

‘Be sleeping in the hospital, or you will get Epidermolysis bullosa on Ebay.’ We can add onto that, being: ‘Be sleeping in the hospital, or you will get Epidermolysis bullosa on Ebay from a eel.’ It’s as simple as that. Now we have a complete sentence.

You’re only the messenger? You ca— cough cough excuse me. I was about to go on a rant that is completely unnecessary. Nonetheless, your TL;DR makes sense. Now to get on with mine.

TL;DR: Beelzebeel can be interpreted in several different ways. @Spectro_VI thinks that I want to people to be:

• Immature

• Be asleep

• Be focused

• & Be thrilling

Myself, after re-reading this BWDIM, have came to the conclusion that you can my assume my name’s meaning to be ‘Be sleeping in the hospital, or you will get Epidermolysis bullosa on Ebay from a eel.’ Basically like a threat. However, to put it simply, my name is just alliteration on Beelzebub. Truth be told, I cannot deny that these definitions are incorrect or correct either. It’s just up to interpretation, one could say. Regardless, I have finished this BWDIM, so it is now time to get on with the rating.

If I was biased, I’d probably say 10/10, or 5 stars. But I want credibility to be impartial as well. So I’ll rate it fair.:

★★★★☆

The newer BWDIMs are quite better than the old ones, and that is a fact. But what really sold it to me is the joke basically 3-4 paragraphs in:

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a heart and reply if you want to see more of this. I also will put a poll for whether or not you read through this entire thing. Please be truthful.

Goodbye episode two point five. If you happen to be a guest star for a BWDIM, please comment below with inspirations for how you obtained your own name. I have 17 more BWDIMs I could review, and you never know, you might be in one of them too. Until then, this is your host, Beel, signing off. Goodnight!

:heart:

• I read the entire thing through and through.
  • I skimmed through the entire thing, and occasionally paused to read.
  • I didn’t read it at all and skipped to the bottom.
0 voters
6 Likes

:clap:

5 Likes

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO WRITE THIS

2 Likes

probably 2 hours or so imo

that’s for ones like these

3 Likes

jesus christ

1 Like

who is bebezl

1 Like

Beel, you’re just on another level with all this writing honestly.

1 Like

what is this

2 Likes

cool :D

2 Likes

Just grab some Music, ur thoughts and ofc time / motivation and u done as fast as it took you to get JMod :joy::heart:

2 Likes