HTBI's Event Application

IGN and past IGN’s:Htbi,Ruzay,MboscoloDad,NoHeadphones,Matroke,Game_user,DogBreeds,VolticPvP, Danteah542,FunnyGoldenStar

Timezone:PST

How often can you host events:
Monday: 3:30-9:00 pm
Tuesday:3:30-9:00 pm
Wednesday:3:30-9:00 pm
Thursday: 3:30-9:00 pm
Friday: 3:30-12:00 pm
Saturday: Anytime
Sunday:Anytime-9:00 pm

What sets you apart from other applicants: Well, I’ve been playing on this server for 3 years now, I watched BBH for 3 years now , I enjoy events every time there hosted and I just think that its time for me to start helping the server more. Also I will give the people events they want but also be strict about doing repeats and repeats and repeats. So I will try to make it a different event almost every time. Also during these events I will make sure that no one is cheating in these events or hacking. Like the Red Rover slayer going out of the section and killing people or people using reach in sumo.Also I prefer to do a few more events during day time so when most of the players on I will be able to make sure they enjoy their time at MunchyMc.I will still do events during the night but just like the normal amount because there will be less people on most likely. Event Team is also something that I have been thinking about for a while. Now that I have been a long time member on MunchyMc. Also I believe that isn’t as many events as there used to be because of all the people on prison. So I will try to more events even if there isn’t many people because I would like this server to go to new heights like more players, more events, a non toxic server.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can spend a quite a few hours a day and I can also host the events like obvious and I will be on the lookout for people cheating in sumo,etc and alert a staff right away. I will also try to spend 8+ hours a day hosting events from any time range you prefer. I will not go overload on events but also wont do much. As a Event Member I can also catch more players cheating sometimes. Say its a sumo and I am watching from above then its this persons turn and they hit a 4 block hit. I will keep watching them as the rounds go on and if I see them hacking I will alert a staff immediately. Also my only entention to be a event member on MunchyMc is to make the players of the server to have the most fun they’ve ever had on a minecraft server.
-Also as a event member you need to know the commands.
/host : Hosts a event only staff can
/eventtpall : asks all players to tp to you for a event.
/skit : Kits only used for events such as slayer,etc
/EventKick : Kicks someone from the event that is happening in that momment.
/EventBan : Bans a specific player from playing events.
/Broadcast : In bold letters in chat sends a chat message to all players on KitPvP at that certain time.
/togglepvp : Turns PvP off and on for players.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):When a person or a group of people is wanting a certain event because that event hasn’t been out for a while they host it.Also letting someone that has been respectful the whole day while playing MunchyMc gets to pick a event or be slayer in red rover.Also event members giving out fair and great prizes to a player that has hard earned those from winning a event.

Anything else you would like to add:To anyone iv’e hurt in the past on this server like toxicity I would like to apologize.I have changed a lot since then and I hope you can forgive me.Also MunchyMc Is one of the most premminet servers.

Try and work on your periods a bit! Some of them don’t have spaces between them and the next sentence. Looks like you put some decent time into it though. Good luck! :grinning:

Application Denied, you were last seen a while ago, try working on your activity.