Hpf's Event Team Application #2

IGN
My current name is hpf, I haven’t ever used a different name than this while playing Munchy, but here’s a list of my older names if you’re interested.

Timezone
EST

How often can you host events
I’m on the server anywhere from 2-6+ hours spread throughout the day.
I don’t have a set schedule of when I’m online, but I’m usually on within the hours of 12 pm-12 am EST for the majority of days (though sometimes I’m up until 6 am :sweat_smile:).

What sets you apart from other applicants
Firstly, I’ve been playing the server since late 2016, therefore I have a lot of experience with many events.

Another thing that I believe sets me apart from other applicants is that even though I’m not on the event team, I still try to make the server’s experience more enjoyable for players by hosting many events that I can with my current rank.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member
Being an event member, I could help make the server’s experience for players more enjoying by hosting events.

For a large portion of the time I’m online, there are no event members on to host events. Personally I see this as a problem, because as a player I enjoy events such as water drop and red rover.
It dissatisfies me to not be able to play these events, and I believe the majority of the players feel the same way as me.

Why do you want to be on the event team
If I were to be on the event team, my biggest goal would be to ensure the players have a more enjoyable experience while playing. As stated above, it disappoints me to not be able to play events that are not able to be hosted by regular players.
I’d of course take requests from players in which event they would like to play, as not everyone enjoys the same events.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.)
I’ve had plenty of positive experiences with event members, but here are a few highlights.

CryptWarrior - While he’s online, he constantly hosts requested events and is extremely kind.
errxr - While they’re now a trial moderator, they still host plenty of events requested by players.
TheBoop - While playing an extremely hard parkour event, he saved us from having to complete the whole thing by shortening the end point :sweat_smile:.

Thank you very much for reading! :heart:

3 Likes

+1

• active
  • friendly guy
  • have seen him host succesful events with over 100 players
1 Like

+1
Really active
Very nice.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

+1 for the same reasons as them^
Good luck!

-Atterax

+1

• Active
  • Experience with events and event hosting

Good Luck!

Thank you everyone for the kind replies! :heart:

+1
No need to say more
Except he is great boi

1 Like

+1
active
mature
dedicated
virtuous
righteous
moral
ethical
upright
quality
superior
elegant
exquisite
glorious
Junoesque
magnificent
resplendent
splendid
statuesque

1 Like

During the month of October, you went on many alts and decided to abuse a bug after being banned on multiple accounts. I don’t know if there was more to that, but after all those bans you’ve finally decided to buy an unban on your main “hpf”. I do think you should spend more time on the server and understanding all of the things you’ve done. For now it’ll be a -1.

It’s just a bug…

What I did was immature and I regret it.

Callahan contacted me for an explanation on the bug. I supplied him with the explanation and the code for how it was done, as well as ideas of how to fix it. He was kind enough to unban me and I’ve since apologized for my actions.

I’d like to make a personal apology to the staff members and players involved. I’ve had time to understand my actions and how it was wrong, and have no intentions of ever doing anything like that again.

only adults will understand

1 Like

+1 +1 +1

1 Like

Some reasons are kindof weak, otherwise its a decent application.

For now, its a 0+

Hi hpf!
You’re on most of the time that I’m online. You actively host your events and talk with a lot of people. Since your application is semi detailed, I will be giving you a +0.65.
Best of luck!

1 Like

-1 lack of detail, doesn’t look like you put much effort into writing this application.

I took a few hours over the course of 3 days writing this application. I could have made it longer by adding unnecessary information, therefore making it extremely long, but I personally don’t see the need for it.

1 Like

next time you should make each section in the application more than 1-2 sentences. This should help a lot. Goodluck.

Personally I don’t see a reason to include more detail. I included everything I felt was needed in the application, and adding more wouldn’t be necessary.

+Really active
+Nice guy
+Host a lot of events with his rank
-Event app is semi detailed

+0,75

-Vagot

1 Like

Thank you Vagot! :heart: