How was your week on prison?

This map is pretty awesome, huh? :D

This is a recap of my week, but I’m curious about yours too! Please do share your stories.

Below a very brave EldestClient:

Jimbo doing what he’s good at

Have gotten a farm right next to melon mine, which is amazing to watch ppl PVP! Look at this, benji doesn’t even need to look where he’s going! ;)

Been working on my bannershop (tpid 7). Had a good laugh at the princess in the second picture haha

9 Likes

First

2 Likes

Second

2 Likes

ITSSSSSSSSs BAAAAACKKKK

1 Like

Yeahhh B)

1 Like

omg the christmas banners! i bought some of the others earlier this week but omw to get more :333

1 Like

My week on prison SUCKED

I’ve logged on maybe 5 times? apart from that I’m done playing until a good update :p

Funny clip of jess running around spawn lollll

2 Likes

@jessixac

(Other than that, my week went pretty well! Built some cells, but mainly farmed and fished!)

2 Likes

i was bored :skull:

3 Likes

Prison just started ish and people already have items that allows them to fly. Wonderful…

1 Like

Tbf the item that allows flight is very easy to disable :p

3 Likes

NICE! :D I actually wanted to make more but there’s one banner pattern that I’m missing so I can’t make all the banners that I want unfortunately.

I thought you’d like the princess too lmao it’s so scuffed xD

2 Likes

lmao good to know before I go outside with it

2 Likes

:smirk: oh do share ur builds!

2 Likes

Sure thing! Haven’t made that many cells yet though.

First of all, I remade this cell for someone, though it’s not a new design cause I already made 3 cells like that last map.

Other than that, my main cell. I used yellow and pink for Peach.

Oh and there’s also my cellshop, but I made it in like 5 minutes, so I’ll definitely rework it.

I’m also working on another one, but that’ll be for later. :eyes:
(also currently remaking an in-game version of my forums guide!)
(also just finished an in-game version of my forums guide!)

2 Likes

haven’t logged on at all :+1:

1 Like

Sad! It’s not the same without u guys

2 Likes