How was your week on prison? - part two

Tell them stories!
Also @Malalaa your time to shine! how was it to find your first myth?

5 Likes

I woke up in a new Bugatti :fire::fire::fire::fire::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

10 Likes

Studying :sob:

4 Likes

I had to pay 2b for bbh feet because my cat Kevin sold my old pair to some lava :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Oh no not Kevin! I say no fish for him anymore.

2 Likes

I watched cocaine bear!

Was good 9.4 out of 10 very funny and good writing for a stupid concept

1 Like

I’m too scared to take anything away from him. I live in constant fear. Send help

2 Likes

I clogged a friend’s hoppers repeatedly with a lot of worms & willpower to fish some time back. As they cleaned out the chests, I readied another row of worms. My condolences to them! Though seeing little fun enchanted pufferfish in bucket did make my day

6 Likes

Enchanted Pufferfish?! :eyes:

3 Likes

Indeed! Only the most silliest and utmost peculiar of puffers to enchant your day! Both figuratively and literally!

3 Likes

… which friend was it :smiley:

4 Likes

seeing @alexisytical getting chased by sapnap in pb made me die of laughter. it was like watching a game of cat and mouse before she fell in water

4 Likes

It has been an eventful week. I can happily (yet hesitantly) state that I quick dropped someone outside for the first time - EVER! Won’t name names because :ibby: Then, what a night - AKA Morning since it’s 7:00 AM as I write this… Around 5:00 AM, a lot of us are chilling when the one and only - Sapnap and Awesamdude. Ended up doing a quite swag PB but uH - my speed run ended quite fast after Sapnap chased me and ruthlessly ended me :sob: but it was still a surreal experience.

3 Likes

me chucking a splooge at sapnap to throw him off just to end up dying to him and him still going after you :skull:

3 Likes

It was scary fr fr :scream_cat: he was going after me so fast and I was trying to hop away. What a way to die on PB!

4 Likes

It was wonderful :D Always comes when you’re least expecting it. Unfortunately, the second myth I found wasn’t that great, but a myth is a myth!

5 Likes

I found 8 extincts and 17 mythicals. I’m just better then @liambgames

4 Likes

I got about 60m fishing xp

4 Likes

Yes yes! On to the next one or it might be even a Mala-Extinct ;)

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman! Ice is back :sunglasses:

3 Likes