How was your week on prison? - Goose Egg Edition

What are this weeks stories? Any thoughts on the new update?

Also please congratulate @Napkin0fVembz on finding his first myth ever!

7 Likes

i lost 13 stack of unrefined crack cuz my game lagged out :/

I also think the goose egg was overhyped people said it’s so good but in really there are only like 2 looting zones out of zone5

1 Like

Looted a good amount of turfs thanks to taken gang! :heart: Found a couple ultras that I sacrificed and tons of epics to sell as for worms!

I ranked up A4 yesterday and I’m on my way to prestige III :innocent:

2 Likes

Ahw that’s so unfortunate! I lost a decent amount of drugs once because I was typing on disc lmao.

I still need to test the eggs lol did you found anything good so far outside?

2 Likes

Ohh nice! So next week we can expect the first leggy under your name B) and yes Taken is a nice gang :)

1 Like

Actually second! I once looted a legendary in my first 1900 chests that I sold for 300 mil! Big bad world fangs. :innocent:

1 Like

Since when we’re you a forums mod? Well gg and woolwars poopers XD.

3 Likes

Ayyeee Candle becoming a Prison Main!!!

3 Likes

Still grinding for my 3rd myth. Goose Egg, eh overrated kinda. As @TheFireGamer210 mentioned, only 2-3 good looting spots outta zone 5. Im sure they will add more with time tho. Also, I finally got a p10 farm thanks to @Piky :D

6 Likes

I only play prison every once in awhile, but mining there is quite relaxing. Survival can get intense at times, which happened a few times this week, so I went to prison and mined a bit. Also paid Nick_qT my whole bal (nothing significant though) but now I should grind more.

edit : Also, I love mala

3 Likes

I reached 1k ultras and now I’m about to become Prison Warden!!! I loved this weekend.

1 Like

How do you even loot 1k ultras? I genuinely see people going outside for 10 seconds and get 50 ultras… there’s a way to enhance your ultra luck?

1 Like

yes edust + loot scav

1 Like

Got it

1 Like

3 Likes

I love you too Vic, you are an angel

3 Likes

UPDATE: found my 3rd :)

6 Likes

i am currently playing prison while being locked out of my own house because i didnt have keys ! no one is home either ! its going great wbu ?!

6 Likes

Did you sacrifice légendaires? :sob:

2 Likes

french

3 Likes