How to enchant fishing rod?

so i want a enchanted rod, (preferably lure or unbreaking) and im tired from buying from the blackmarket because A. people overprice them, and B. nobody’s selling them. so i went to the enchantment tables at /warp bathroom, but theyre not letting me enchant my rods and im doing the enchantment process correctly. please help anyone who has enchanted rods before. any help is appreciated. thank you!!

When the fishing loot tables are not altered, you can fish an enchanted one.

but idk where the fishing loot tables are and what they are

You can always repair the fishing rods you buy at /warp bathroom. Right click on the cauldrons to repair your items.

oh tysm

Fishing loot tables are no physical thing you can touch in game with your hitbox or hold in your hand, it is a table of items you can get from fishing.

U get enchanted fishing rod by getting an enchanted table and bookshelfs, for the enchanted table you need to get obsidian from the lestrange pickaxe, and to make the bookshselfs you need to get perstige papers, obviously if you want a good rod you need a lot of this papers and they are pretty rare.
I would recommend to ask a player who own an level 30 enchanted to let you use it or buy 1 of bm/auction. I saw 3 today for around 700k-900k.

he’s talking about going to an enchantment table and enchanting a fishing rod. the one that takes lapis and levels. not a loot table. he just wants to fish with an enchanted rod. with an enchantment table. not a loot table for fishing, which doesnt really matter because the fishing loot table on munchy is different and doesnt rely on enchantments like luck of the sea, which you get from an enchantment table, which he is trying to get. not a loot table.

3 Likes