How’s life?

I should be sleeping by now, but I guess I have some time to waste staring at my phone…

Hey guys, hope y’all doing amazing. Just a lil check up to see how life’s been going. I can tell that I hate university and computer engineering sucks but I’m still alive! I’ve been learning lots of languages and I’m aiming to do crazy stuff in the near future. Felt quite confused though for a beginning of a year? Not the happiest, not the saddest, but I’m still smiling so I guess that’s a good thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

How bout chu?

Also why the hell February feels like it’s lasting for years already…

8 Likes

Tbh, I’m doing okayish, not the best or good but I’m ok. I been dog walking school academically besides math which is my weakest class but besides test I’m doing well on assignments so my lowest grade is an 81 so that is pretty sick!

I’m still doing my own thing but I do try to stay in munchy, it’s harder to connect to survival and the server now that kit isn’t really managed and a lot of my old friends are gone but I do still work on my base, play some championships, and whatever and I still ofc as y’all can see am posting on the forums I may even have a new forum series for y’all. ;)

Only real downside currently for me is that my grandparents dog (17 years old) died very recently so I got very sad about that because she’s been in our family for as long as I can remember but I received a lot of support from some friends and munchy friends as well so thank you all for your kindness!

Also agreed February feels too long for the shortest month, how am I supposed to release polls of the month if it doesn’t change the month :(

3 Likes

Never mind my breaks over, life’s mid.

2 Likes

im ok

3 Likes

I’m doing fine, I could be a lot better though

3 Likes

ya’ll are crazy Feburary has been so short wtf

3 Likes

i was having a great day but i saw @McDonalds on the forums and now i hate everything

12 Likes

this may be the most relatable thing you’ve ever said

5 Likes

Hi crypt

2 Likes

:man_standing:

4 Likes

me longing for march bc i go on spring break :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Samee

2 Likes

I’m doing amazing! I been just traveling a lot for the past few weeks, going to Austria, Italy, Slovenia, and I’m writing this from Latvia! I had my first plane ride here a few days ago. I came here on a trip with a few students and two teacher guiding us for Erasmus+ since I passed an interview for it! I’m right now in someone elses school basically, exporing Latvia and having fun with my friends, and life has just been great for now, and I really hope it continues like this. Next destination is Turkey :turkey: :tr:

meeting someone very special :speaking_head:

9 Likes

My life’s been okay- also I agree with @Blurmit and February has flown by. Whoever wanted march to come faster, awesome news it’s tomorrow!!

I have a mini internship for school later in March at a vet’s office and although having an irrational fear of getting rabies (:skull:) I am excited.

Right after that internship I have surgery scheduled on my foot and then spring break and I am just HOPING I will be able to walk in a boot after spring break although that’s probably unrealistic and I’ll have to navigate school on crutches which is bad cause all but 1 of my classes is upstairs :sob: wish me luck.

Anyway, life’s okay- it’s a little boring and I hope surgery doesn’t hurt too bad. Glad to hear how you all have been!

4 Likes

YAYYYYY GOOD JOB VIV!!

also if all but one are upstairs wouldn’t that mean you just walk to them on the same floor? Besides the one class

2 Likes

No I go to two schools so I’d be going up and down stairs all day :(

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that awww

2 Likes

It’s okay hopefully the counselor will respond to me and set up a meeting so she can show us where the elevator is and stuff

4 Likes

Can I ride the elevator

(imma stop spamming this post after this reply lol)

2 Likes