How MunchyMC expects it's users to handle their information regarding network punishments

In this post, under ‘Written Application,’ it asks:

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story

Now, some people who are long-time players of MunchyMC or people who are just forgetful might not remember every single mute or ban they’ve had. With that being said, Administrators do not want to give out punishment histories, which gives the impression that it’s their users fault they don’t know, despite MunchyMC freely having this information and will check it when they look at an application.

A little bird told me how many bans I’ve had, and I honestly don’t remember most of them. I’m not trying to save face, or cover it up, I don’t care, it’s a Minecraft Server. It’s just a bit ridiculous Munchy expects their users to know their punishment history, but then can be potentially scrutinised for not including their bans.

I don’t plan on applying for anything, because I personally think it’s a waste of time. I’m just warning other users that might have a shady past, but might still want to apply.

Capture

Capture1

You are not expected to list all of your punishments in your application, and it’s fine if you don’t remember them. The staff managers can view all of an applicant’s punishments regardless when considering their application and as long as you’re honest about it your chances won’t be affected by not being able to state what punishments you’ve received or why.

3 Likes