HonestlyLying’s Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:HonestlyLying

Timezone:EST

How often can you host events: I Will be on all the time so pretty much everyday

What sets you apart from other applicants:I Am very fun to play with and I am nice and not toxic and I can host events that everyone would like to play and ill do multiple events for the players. And I mainly do events I don’t do like pvp I just only do events cause it’s fun and alot of people enjoy such as me so I am pretty different from the others!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:I Can host events all the time so people can have fun then begging in chat for people to host events and they don’t do it so that’s what im for I can host events if someone wants one. And I am on all the time so I can be there if anyone wants an event or in general I can just host a event for fun and I see tons of people on the server now so I can just host events and we can get lots of people in the events so it can be more fun for the players.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):If someone doesn’t want a sumo event and they want waterdrop ill do waterdrop and listen to the person who wants waterdrop and if people say do sumo then ill do waterdrop first then I will do sumo for the people. And any other people who would like a different event i will do it and maybe make it more fun and add more ideas in to the event.

Anything else you would like to add: If I do get accepted I while do my best being an event team member :)

Not going to rate, but I’m just gonna say that your application lacks a lot of detail. Good luck !

Following off of what Squishify said, you’d have a better chance if you go look at how the players who were accepted organized and detailed their application, and what made the difference for the people who were denied. I’m not saying go copy them, but definitely take some aspects that they used like bolding the questions or italicizing the answers, etc. On top of this, definitely get more involved within the community, as this is a big thing when applying for event. Come in teamspeak, that’s where most of the active members of the community talk at. Hope this helped, good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for the help bro I will try my best to do what you said

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity or maturity requirements to become an event team member.

We suggest trying to interact with the community more often.