Hoan's Event Application

IGN: hoan

Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

How often can you host events: At any given time if i’m gonna be honest. I can cover almost all timezones but if I had to give a straight forward answer it would be 6PM - 2AM AEST, which from my experience covers EU timezones and early morning US timezones. My activity varies from day-to-day and I am capable of being flexible with my hours.

What sets you apart from other applicants: My dedication and drive to fulfill all of MunchyMC’s playerbase needs, I find great enjoyment in hosting whatever a player suggests and going the extra mile. I believe giving the players what they want is a great way to keep players playin’ and enjoying what Munchy has to offer. Obviously keeping it fresh and hosting a variety of events since MunchyMC has a huge range of events to choose from and keeping it fresh is necessary in my opinion. I have extraordinary knowledge of the server inside-out and can be trusted when the job at hand needs to be done. I really want to push myself to be the best I can be with whatever task is at hand and I think that is a must-have quality for the team.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I bring a lot of passion along with the things I enjoy doing, and hosting events is a passion of mine. I like to be a genuine guy that everyone can love and count on whenever they need. I believe having people that you just genuinely get excited to see when they get online is a must-have for your server because you know it’s going to be a good time when they log on, and I am really confident i can be that person.

I can bring consistency to the event team, I strongly believe in my ability to maintain a steady schedule and not lose interest. I know i can be an essential asset to the event team and bring a lot of positivity and joy, not only for the players, but the people around me in the event team. I believe a safe and friendly environment can make the people around me thrive, aswell as myself and that can be crucial.

I bring along side me a better incentive to play and enjoy the server. I believe in my ability to make things all the more enjoyable opposed to the same old everyday event. As i’ve stated before I really enjoy changing things up and hosting a wide variety of events, because who knows, maybe a player hasn’t played specific event and they really enjoyed it, I could have just made their day, and to me that’s what matters.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I have previously been on the event team and I really enjoyed my time hosting events and doing all sorts of mayhem. It has been awhile and I’m sure some things have changed but i strongly believe in my ability to settle into these changes. I think my experience can be crucial as I know my way around the event world & events. Hosting events is just really enjoyable for me, I love spicing things up to make events even more interesting because who doesn’t love a little extra fun every now and again?

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I’ve politely asked for many events to be hosted by numerous event team members and they have been more than willing to host such events, and for that I am truly thankful.

• I asked sourpatches to be a slayer in Red-Rover and he allowed me to do so
  • One time I was killed early on in Classic RR and obviously those events are quite hectic but sourpatches took the time out of his way to TP me to the spectator box.

Anything else you would like to add: Last time I resigned from the event team I was extremely busy with IRL issues so I believe i needed the break, but now I’m back and am very confident that these issues won’t rise again.

Lately with my time back on the server i may have come across as immature to some players, I really hope not but if I have I really wish to resolve any standing issue with a player and we can both move on and be at ease. My and my friends humour can be a bit silly if you wanna call it that but that is no excuse.

Lastly. Thank you if you took the time to read my app, I really appreciate it :+1:

6 Likes

+1 seem like a nice and funny guy/girl

Definitely a +1
You are active and a very nice guy whenever I’ve seen you and this is a great application. The fact you’ve already been on the Event Team shows you are certainly a qualified person for the job. Good luck!!

I give + :egg:

haven’t seen you as we play different servers but from what everyone else is saying you are a nice lil egg. also good detailed app, good luck!

+1 very nice and cool person, in a good timezone for event member, was already an event member.
Goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

+1,
Hoan was an event member before and always was kind, nice, mature, and active.

Fat +1

Hoan was one of the best and most respected event team members back in the days, would love to see him back in the team!

2 Likes

+1
Best of luck!

+1

You were literally such a fantastic event member way back when and I would really love to see you back! Good luck :)

1 Like

+1

Great application! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks guys :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Was great on the event team before. I don’t really play anymore but unless he has change drastically I think Warlock would be dumb not to bring him back on.

1 Like

What is a + :egg: ??

Edit: Also +1 good application very detailed, good motive, but I haven’t seen you on much mate I know we have different timezones but I stay up very late sometimes so I’d be certain I would’ve seen you at least more than once.

Well gl anyways!! <3

I think anyone who resigned deserves to come back as long as they havn’t changed for the worse, which you havn’t, I don’t think. I havn’t been on enough to see you, but what I have seen of you in 2019 was awesome.

You will always be our favorite… Chicken?

He is a penguin =/

1 Like

Very well-received figure in the community, should definitely be Event again.

2 Likes

+1
great app
very active
More than qualified

hope you get it !
-zaniki

1 Like

cheers everyone :grin:

3 Likes

great lad +

1 Like