HiraethRose Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

-Yes, I have been playing Munchy since August of 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

-Yes, I use Streamlabs Obs as well as NVidia Shadowplay.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

-Yes, I have both and am very familiar with Discord and Teamspeak as I use both daily.

Application

IGN:

-HiraethRose

Timezone:

-Central Standard

Languages spoken:

-English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

-I am mostly interested in moderating Survival Games as I am most active on there, however, I am also interested in moderating KitPVP as I frequent that server a lot as well.

How active can you be per week?

Around 72-120 hours. My work schedule varies each week as well as when I start school, but I am able to be on every day whether it be before or after work.

Monday-Friday: 1pm-2am

Saturday/Sunday: 12pm-3am

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

To the best of my knowledge, I have no real punishments. The few punishments I know about were all jokes from friends I have on the staff team.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

This is my first time applying for staff on Munchy, however, I was previously a Moderator on another Minecraft server called Wizry. So I do have previous staff experience. I was promoted from Helper to Moderator, which consisted of dealing with further punishments, such as jailing, and if needed, banning troublesome players who cause frequent disturbances on Wizry. We were also expected to regularly interact with the community in various ways, such as creating polls on the forums, replying and commenting on players’ threads, and talking with players on the server.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Although I still consider myself a fairly new player, I have quickly gotten close with a lot of different groups and communities such as the Survival Games, Survival, and some of the KitPVP community. I feel that the reputation I have in the communities I’m a part of is positive and I hope to keep it that way. I also stream on Twitch while playing Munchy quite often. I usually stream Survival Games and Survival and have grown an amazingly positive community from it. I enjoy streaming Munchy as it allows me to interact with my community more and I try to make everyone feel welcomed and comfortable when they are around me, and I just try to spread a lot of positivity and kindness to others.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

As I previously stated, I was a staff for another Minecraft server and I really loved how the staff brought the communities together as well as making sure everyone feels welcomed and comfortable. I enjoyed the experience and I want to bring more people to Munchy as well as making sure the players feel safe and want to keep coming back to the server. Munchy has had a big part in helping create the friendships I’ve made and I want other people to be able to experience that as well.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would rate myself an 8.5, as I have Moderator experience and am very good at remaining neutral when situations occur. I still have a lot more experience to gain, and I’m always up to learning and improving myself. As a previous mod, my job was to solve conflicts between staff members, make sure that staff members enforce rules, as well as handle higher punishments.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate myself as an 8 as I’m familiar with identifying cheats and what they do, however, I am aware that I still have much to learn, and I’m hoping to gain that experience as I continue to play on the server. I am aware of many cheats such as:

X-ray: seeing through all blocks except ores.

Fly: Allows players to fly when they should not be able to.

Bhopping: players are able to jump further than normal jumping.

Aimbot: allows players to lock onto a specific target

Killaura: allows players to hit any players around them faster and farther

as well as many others.
I am aware that I am not familiar with every cheat out there, but I am always willing to learn and gain more experience.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

17 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Helpful in chat
  • An amazing person overall

Rose would make a great addition to the Staff team. Good luck Rosey!!

3 Likes

+1

Rose is one of SG’s most active players. She’s very helpful, friendly and respectful to others. And I gotta say, she would be a great Staff member. Good luck!!

2 Likes

@Qu1ff @lemonyyy Thank you both, i appreciate it so much <3

2 Likes

+1 I like that your answers are concise and genuine. Although, 120 hours seems like a considerable amount of time to be playing mc considering your hours only add up to around 90 hours.

1 Like

Great person +1

1 Like

+1
Rosey Posey is super sweet and always goes out of her way to help others when she can. She would make a great addition to staff team
ily roseeee good luckkkk :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

+1 Amazing application. Good luck

1 Like

I don’t need an explanation, so +10000

2 Likes

+1

10/10

1 Like

+1,

Although I don’t know you well, or barely ever play survival games, you seem like a great fit for the staff team.

Best of luck :+1:!

~Aquarift

1 Like

+1

Rose is AMAZING. She’s really active and extremely friendly, in my opinion, she deserves AT LEAST helper. GOOD LUCKKK

2 Likes

+1 yes

1 Like

+1
Very active and kind, would love to see you as JMOD on SG!

1 Like

+1 Detailed

1 Like

+1 Epic (Also, shadow’s cat is very cute)

1 Like

+1
Nice Player
Active on SG and kit
Good luck!

1 Like

Big +1

I have seen you online a lot and you are a friendly and kind person who I feel would make a great fit for the role I can’t say much more others I’ll be rambling but I wish you the best of luck!!

1 Like

+1

Would make a great addition to the staff team. Hope to see them in purple or pink :D

2 Likes

+1

Active
Very Interactive with the Community
Extremely friendly
Overall, just an amazing person to be around! Best of luck Rose :heart:

2 Likes