HiraethRose Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

-Yes, I have been an active member of MunchyMC since August of 2020

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

-Yes, I use Streamlabs OBS as well as NVidia Shadowplay.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

-Yes, I am competent with both.

Application

IGN:

HiraethRose

Timezone:

CST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

KitPVP

How active can you be per week?
Monday: 5:30pm-11pm
Tuesday: 12am-2pm and 7pm-11pm
Wednesday: 5:30pm-11pm
Thursday: 5:30pm-11pm
Friday: 12pm-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-11pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:

I have no real punishments on Munchy, any punishments I have are jokes or for testing purposes from friends on the staff team.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I was JMod previously, however, I had to recently step to Helper as I had started a new job and moved to a new house, and was not able to be as active as I would have liked. I have settled and now have a schedule I am comfortable with and feel that I am able to be as active as I was before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

To my knowledge, my reputation within the community is positive. I try to help everyone where I can and work to the best of my abilities to make Munchy a safe and comfortable environment for everyone. I enjoy talking to the players and making it known that I am always available for help online or on Discord. I try to be kind and welcoming to anyone that reaches out to me.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I am interested because I loved being a JMod. It was a great way to further my skills and help even more people. Munchy is an amazing server, I have grown close with my fellow staff members as well as the community and would love to be able to help people further as I was before.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would rate myself an 8/10. While I believe there is always room for improvement, with previous moderating experience before Munchy and the knowledge I gained from being a part of this community for almost 1 and a half years, I have gained a better understanding of the best way to interact and moderate the community.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate myself an 8/10. Being a JMod previously gave me so much more experience than I had before. I would love to further my knowledge more and have a better understanding of hacks and cheats. I am still learning every day even as a Helper. I loved asking questions when I was unsure and learning the proper way to handle and recognize cheating. There are cheats I am not able to recognize without having the proper knowledge and tools, there is only so much you can do as a JMod. However, I am always looking for help from my fellow staff members and am open to help where I can get it.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

These are the reports I currently have on the forums, and reports made since have been made to higher staff members

https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/purgatory-hacker-report-li-e/47897/3

https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/purgatory-hacker-report-bowfarmc/47893/3

https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/purgatory-hacker-report-discomfort/48091/3

(Edit was made by @TheBoop because he criticized my grammar :p)

16 Likes

woop woop +1

2 Likes

This is indeed an application :ok_hand:

3 Likes

+1 (i almost forgot)

My interactions with rose have been all positive. Rose is such a kind person and such a chill person as well. You also are very experienced and I’ve seen you frequently.

Good Luck Rose!

2 Likes

Are you sure?

1 Like

+1

My response is for sure biased, but Rose is such a sweet person, she cares for Munchy more than anyone. She loves providing the best experience for every player online. She is a great candidate for the JMod position.

Best of luck Rosey :’)

4 Likes

+1 :+1:

2 Likes

+1 gl Rose

2 Likes

Just like I said on Pulp’s Application, Rose is such an amazing and welcoming person.

They are both incredible people to be around, and make everyone’s day honestly better by going out of their way to do so. I’ve first hand seen them welcome completely new people into the server, and I honestly can’t think of better people to have purple names on the server. Both have past experience at the roles, so I am really rooting for both of them.

Easy +1, good luck as always.

3 Likes

+1

Yes, just yes. Rose is very known as a very kind, experienced, and beloved jmod I have no doubt that she deserve to get jmod back c:

2 Likes

@Alexizzs @oTortle @Pulp @iceylight @Craftifyer @Quakiy @Mddey thank you guys so much :) <3

5 Likes

+1 CUTIE! She’s already helper and deserves to get repromoted <333

Goodluck <33

2 Likes

yaaaaas rose

+100
where do i start
rose was here from the start for me
never really got in any drama
always tried their best

goood luck

2 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Helpfull
  • Kind
2 Likes

@Bearaddo @_Eriko thank you guys c: <3

2 Likes

Your activity is slacking a bit otherwise good luck :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

+0.75

Reason for my rating is as follows:

• Application is very good!
  • Mature and kind!
  • Activity could do with some consistency.

Overall Rose is a very kind and mature person. I love the application, but your activity could be a little more consistent! I understand you’re probably busy with your job (which is very understandable!)

I wish you the best of luck Rose! <3

1 Like

Hi Rose! you may have seen me on the server in the chat, or something else. I think I’m gonna give this a -0. I think your not quite ready to be a Jmod. I do not see you, even tho I play on MunchyMC everyday for almost +8 hours. If could be because of the lack of timeszones but we are in the same time zone. I usually play around 1pm - 2am and I only see you one hour on the server and then you do not come back. I really do not know that you are ready for this. But I wish you the best of luck of course.

1 Like

+1 high rate rose

1 Like

@squidward552 @MemeDank70 @Simfonija @EggNogg thank you all for the feedback <3

1 Like