Highvan's Media Application

・Channel link:

・Number of subs/followers:

• 23.4k subscribers on YouTube
  • 134 followers on Twitch

・Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:

• I have not uploaded a video about MunchyMC or MC, but when i do streams on YouTube i average around 15-23 viewers, with most of the stream VODS sitting with mostly 1k views and even two VODS with 6k and 7k.

• On Twitch my current average viewer count is 11-14 viewers.

・How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:

• My first stream on MunchyMC was on YouTube 6 months ago, then i came back with another Munchy stream 3 months ago, and now 4 weeks ago i started doing more frequent Munchy streams on YouTube and soon to happen on Twitch. I have not created an actual YouTube video related to Munchy or MC, but i plan on doing so eventually.

・Servers for which you have created content:

• MunchyMC, and sometimes Hypixel.

・Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?

• I’ve joined and stuck around on MunchyMC with a mission to explore a server and a new community of people outside of MCYT., and what i ended up seeing was nothing but positive, friendly and welcoming people. So i stayed on this server, which ended up being my main server that i’m always active at almost everyday, to settle myself an opportunity to meet the community, try my best to get along with as many as i can, and even have fun from time to time. I’ve originally joined MunchyMC in 2019, which ended up being a short span due to me having an unplayable laptop, but then i fully advanced into an active member of that server in late 2021 due to receiving a new computer. That experience overall has really changed my life for the better, and i’ll never forget the fun times i’ve had with that community.

• And so the reason why it would be lovely opportunity to be a part of the Media Team is to promote the server in any way i could, to show my support for everything that i’ve experienced within the MunchyMC community, to hopefully meet even more amazing people, and maybe even try to bring new people into the community who can maybe also even get along with everyone else. I want to make sure that i can try to bring fun to the people who watches my streams and participates in games together, to not make them feel left out by interacting and acknowledging them. I would like to also try and gain more audience within the MCYT and Munchy community, and i think Media Rank would be a very great starting point for me to keep on going.

• I don’t consider myself a perfect person whatsoever, that’s why i very appreciate any criticism given from anybody who watches my streams, and i’d love to be as interactive as possible with everybody.

• I know that my YouTube channel went big only due to non-MC related content and it kinda pulls me down on this application, but my future ideas for my YT channel is to try and not only host MC streams in there, but also try and come up with some edited videos related to Munchy and MC in general. With Twitch i’ve recently opened up in there so i’ve yet to stream frequent Munchy content, but i’m definitely planning on streaming more Woolwars and maybe even more minigames if i manage to make an entertaining plan for it!

:D

11 Likes

Massive +1 of vegan proportions
Super talented guy, streams are really fun, very funny person and overall just a cool individual. They should 100% join the Media illuminati!

2 Likes

+1 i love the munchymc streams and the interactivity with viewers and chat you will be a great fit for media rank for mmc.

good luck

ExoticLive

2 Likes

Meets all requirements and is a pretty cool guy!

+1

2 Likes

you smashed me into the ground multiple times +1

3 Likes

+2

3 Likes

+8000
Gl Ivan

2 Likes

Great detail, great person, +1

2 Likes

TYSM y’all!! :D

1 Like

Heya Highvan!

Thanks for your application and interest in joining the team! I’m happy to tell you that your application has been accepted! :tada:

Please contact me on Discord to get your rank :D
Welcome to the Media team!

8 Likes

congrats!!!

1 Like

Congrats Ivan :D

1 Like

congrats!

1 Like

Congrats Ivan! :D

1 Like

Congrats!!