Hi so mining sucks please buff it

Hi @TheRedVelvetCake , sorry that you have to deal with someone else complaining that the map is horribly balanced but I think when you have to prioritize updates based on what people are mad about during that moment in time I think it’s more of a you problem.

Wu Knows pick is worse than Snow white pick, this is fact, you’ve discussed this, hurry up and fix it please it’s been like this for months.

Mining as a whole is still garbage, you’ve dealt with the fishing fiasco Ice has so kindly decided to bring up, now it’s my turn.

~ Sincerely, another annoying person complaining about the map

Yeah I can’t believe you’d be mean to prison staff! Shame on you!

Edit: mcdonalds deleted his post so this is out of context now ;-;

RedVelvetCake is a responsible and mature server manager who treats his playerbase with respect! He does not use his position of power to defame others! He is a statistics genius who has never gotten anything wrong, and has never had to walk back statements before! RedVelvetCake knows what’s best for prison, and if you disagree, you are just a tinfoiler! RedVelvetCake values your feedback immensely, and absolutely loves it when people ask for buffs or nerfs, even when they are justified! I’m sure your request will not go unnoticed and ignored by red!

@Craftifyer imagine mining, it being bad is a you problem tbh.

1 Like

Wow redvelvetcake doesn’t deserve this hate!

Lol just reset the map and make eco balanced like previous maps

skull emoji

Thanks for the laugh, maybe someday this will actually be true. However…I fear the Munchy server will be dead by then.