Hi munchymc how is surv/ww for you

hi munchy im talking wu’s idea how is it goign this week i have waited coutless times for woolwars to have players and i also mined gold and finished my goofy ah base. wbu?

4 Likes

or ig kit i didnt mention kit cuz i dont play kit so expect just a uhuh

1 Like

Pretty dead for ww at least

2 Likes

when is woolwars not dead?

1 Like

Casually bullying @Severtrim on survival.

4 Likes

bullying is peak

1 Like

I’ve been playing prison so I can’t really say much about each gamemodes lol

Survival: I’ve just been logging on to say hi and leaving after that

Woolwars: my friend got banned by the Anticheat bc he lagged out LOL

2 Likes

F lmao

1 Like

Survival is good, met a lot of new friends, sold some beer, got 1500 gold in a day, friend of mine gave me some rlly good stuff (custom items), I sold goofy named fish, and got most of my supplies needed for a colosseum. Overall 9/10 would be higher but complications.

3 Likes

ok then :+1:

2 Likes

Alrighty here :+1:

2 Likes

sounds good :+1:

1 Like

Woolwars was kind of empty. I tried going there a few times but there were never more than 6 players, perhaps I was just going at the wrong time. Anyhow, I tried kitpvp and had some fun (unironically several ww players were on kit).

In survival I placed blocks, spent a lot of gold hiring people to help break the blocks I placed, and then repeated the same process of placing and breaking over and over again. Sounds boring but it’s actually a lot of fun. I also mined a bit obviously (otherwise I’d be broke by now), and I restocked items in my shop that are important for quest grinders.
Also, @Severtrim is back and I’m happy.

3 Likes

Hello Surv Gamers. I am very productive whenever I join Survival, which is prolly like 2-3 times a week for 5 minutes. First of all, I say hi to @Vicvi and @Candlea. Then I do /vote so that I can get claim blocks and pretend like im going to use them. Then I log off.

6 Likes

No, its not that your going at the wrong time- woolwars always has like, very few players

1 Like

LMFAO big surv goals :muscle:

2 Likes

hey i got pinged twice
by @Candlea and @Vicvi
you’re cool
i think a lot of people in munchy in general are cool
surv is fun to me in some weird way. to some the progression is limited and eventually a cap is reached, but somehow i keep finding myself coming back to it. sure there are some responsibilities im dealing with irl now, but i’d say surv is something that somehow keeps me coming back

ww, uhm, im scared of ww. i literally dont know how people do a funny speedbridge 360 snowscope that hits my pinkie toe, sending me falling 200 blocks per second towards the sandstone at the bottom
if that wasnt clear, im trash at pvp

kit, lol

honourable mention; prison outside is fun to me, im just pvp trash and a very big nobody

In Addendum:
I think there’s quite a lot of people whom I’ve met on this server that I either really appreciate or have changed my life in a way, significant or not. I won’t really mention anyone in this heartfelt list as it might come out as unfair to a few (esp if i forget names, im forgetful).

I came here for the community, I came back again for the community.

(also a random unimportant detail. i learnt of munchy before i learnt of badboyhalo. i still dk who they are that well but hi)

7 Likes

as a woolwars main, im also scared of woolwars

4 Likes

I am also scared of woolwars - That @toejammmmmmmmmmm person, s c a r y. /j

On a real note, woolwars players can be quite wholesome when they know you’re new to the game. I don’t play that often, but when I do, I feel very much accepted by the community (even though I suck lol).

I found the same in KitPvP. The first time I played I kind of got permed (not sure why, maybe I did something wrong), but after trying it again recently, I realized there’s a lot of respect involved. They don’t actively try and kill you when they know you’re a noob, but they also don’t ignore your existence either.

Ty @dylfatlocho for convincing me to try out kit again btw

3 Likes

Yeah toejam is scary

2 Likes