Hi everyone I’m gonna be gone

Hello everyone some of you know the is By now that I have cancer I won’t get into details on it but ya I’m gonna be gone soon that’s all I’m gonna say.

I love you all and here’s are some mentions to people who I consider my friends people who I love from whom I’ve met here
(Another thing to mention anything I said about love I’m already over it)

(People that I have not told I probably didn’t tell you either you’re too sweet to tell you this or I don’t know you that well)

Drex - you’re one of the most hilarious people I’ve met and when I speak to you you’re the probably one of the only ones I can talk to comfortably you’re like a younger version of me just so joyful and funny.

Mdde - bro you’ve been my best friend for a while now I know we wanted to meet up soon but unfortunately things happened and I couldn’t meetup with you you’re extremely smart probably one of the smartest people I know here and I just love you dearly, you’re like a bigger brother that I’ve never had.

Shayne (badboyhalofan) - you’ve been also one of my best friends for a while while bro you’re so cool and your deep voice humbles me each time I listen to it ( in a good way) you’re very cool bro no matter what anyone tells you you’re insightful incredible and extremely supportive I love you so much bro you do not know how much I love you.

Lucie - same goes with mddey and Shayne you’re as well one of my best friends I’ve talked to for a while now since I might’ve I think I did introduce you guys to overwatch now we have so much things we relate to each other. You as a person is beautiful you’re extremely intelligent in many aspects, emotionally, logically etc. like the others you’re like a big sister that I never had.

Moonpie - i got no idea what happened I might’ve not looked in it but you’ve been inactive but before that we used to talk a lot and had a lot of fun like when me and you and Shayne made a video for the comp I forgot the name of that was so fun recording with you and genuinely you’re one of the kindest people I know.

Four flames - same with moonpie but I have more of an idea what happened. Flames you’ve been a nice dude to talk about, give chances but you’re a bit reckless on things but I was there to help you through them and get better on them but you’re generous person and selfless hope you continue on that path.

Sript - you got no idea how much I love you dude honestly I have so much respect for you, you don’t even know it you’ve helped me the most in munchy with literally everything being a great mentor being great at everything same goes with Shayne your voice humbles me it’s so deep and yet it’s so good sript you’re probably the most coolest guy I’ve ever met in here I can’t think of anyone topping you off tbh we had so many amazing and funny moments like when me, you, splofy, otear, swaleem and afikan used to goof around for so many hours that was one of my greatest memories yet.

Meer - bro I could make 20 paragraphs on how this person is the kindest human being I’ve ever met in my life shes is the greatest and of the most sweetest person I’ve ever met she’s so nice and she offers to help with anything mentally or physically after I’ve told her about this she keeps on messaging me every day asking how am I everyday she’s that nice some of you don’t know how genuinely kind she is I love her for everything that she is how she thinks how she talks how she speaks how she listens everything she does is beautiful honestly she has a kind soul and I hope nothing ever happens to her, if I was beside her I would give her a hug and tell her everything will be okay.

Sim - Sim im not gonna lie is probably one of the most talented hardworking person i know here by a mileeeeee she’s so artistic her inspiration to get better at everything she does is inspiring on its self. Also did you know she plays tennis!!?! She’s extremely good at it maybe better then me (prob not) and for almost a year now we’ve been talking to each other in TikTok I know it sounds weird but that where we relate the most we have so many things in common and tbh I had a crush on you but I was a bit too late but that’s all over, you’re one of the most nicest people I know you’re extremely kind and one of my best friends love ya bestie :heart_hands:.

Skep - wallahi my number 1 habibi there’s still a possibility that we can still meet :eyes: nah I’m just kidding I can’t unfortunately I would love to, skep Habibi you’re as well with drex you’re extremely funny bro we have like so many things in common like that last thing we discussed in mc where I said it hurt my teeth things like that. You’re one of the only people that I can also speak comfortably.

Iron - iron man you’re a person that can amazes me everytime you do anything if that’s on discord, woolwars, sg, or even in forums you do things that no one even thinks of that’s great sign that’ll you have an amazing and a extremely smart brain and yet you’re very young you’re extremely intelligent, if you do you’re best and your hardest the world is in your hands man. :heart_hands:

Rat - there’s no amount of words fathomable to explain the person you’re man in general you’re mean but I love that (mean in a jokingly way) but when you see a person feeling down or just plain and simple just sad you comfort them and just try to help them you’re very kind and sweet even though you barely show it.

Charlie - I would say you’re the most person I’ve ever talked to in this place (not recently though) we used to talk daily our discord messages are filled with amazing memories and so much amazing times we had together and people would ship us together a bit weird but ya I didn’t really care about it but ya dude you’re the chillest coolest mf I can talk to anytime like if we didn’t talk to each other for like months or years we can talk to each other like we talked just few minutes ago that’s how close we are plus we are at the same age makes it cooler although I am older than you :muscle: which makes me cooler. :heart_hands:

Brian (Brina) - we have so much dumb memories together I can’t erase it from my mind especially those memories on the smp you’re so talented at building and you wanted to build my actual irl house which is a bit weird at first but seeing you build stuff in sims shocked me you’re extremely talented in those stuff I tried it a bit but wasn’t really interested soz :heart_hands: but overall you’re just a cool person to hangout with and share all of those dumb memories. :heart:

Right after that I have to go with the one and only

Owen (solus) - our first interaction in discord left my shooketh till this day and the things we did in the smp was fun same goes with you in architecture you’re extremely talented in those when I saw that flying thing I was actually amazed it was so big and so detailed. Also let’s talk about woolwars you’ve set every stat so high I was so jealous and so eager to beat even one of those but I gave up and failed in the end owen you’re probably gonna go down as the G.O.A.T in woolwars you were the number 1 in woolwars by far and it wasn’t close tbh in some matches when I see you in game I try to kill you as fast as possible so I can asset dominance :muscle: sometimes it works sometimes I fail miserably in all seriousness you’re a kind and sweet dude to hang around with. :heart_hands:
(Our first interaction was a meow from Owen)

Miyaki- miss miyaki I would say is insanely good at every single thing she did like I’m amazed on how many things a single mind like hers can do she can play Minecraft in extreme high level of pvp in mainly both pvp versions she is extremely intelligent in knowing literally everything and she is always up to date to everything, I ask her things completely non related to anything to munchy she would know it exactly she is extremely knowledgeable, supportive and just in general extremely helpful and wonderful human being, I’ve known her for so long now and we have so many memories together as well. :heart_hands:

Nate - when I first met you were a event member with miyaki and teeny I use to fanboy yall everyday (thank god y’all don’t remember) I used to ask you guys how are you today and all that fanboy stuff and ngl out of the event members you were the coolest and the most chillest one miss those kit moments with you guys you’re extremely cool, helpful, mature and respectful. :heart_hands:

Bqre - bqre you are one of the smartest people I know here you’re very cool very chill and although we don’t have so many things in common we have one big thing in common is that we love love watching movies especially superhero movies and we used to debate ( I would lose) on which is better or which has the better clothes and allat but overall we had so many great memories and the times you would just curse at me at being bad at uno but ya love you man. :heart_hands:

Now the two people that were with me from being jmods

Chipi - we haven’t talked in a while I wish we do talk more but unfortunately that’s not the case we just send streaks and I broke it yesterday I’m sorry about that and I’m still sorry about getting your ban I still feel bad about that chipper by far you’re the sweetest person I’ve ever met in my laugh your voice is so cute and your personality is extremely sweet as well I won’t be wrong if you there was a vote on who’s the sweetest person in munchy you would probably get voted first by a lot you’re just extremely lovely. :heart_hands:

Rayvxn - I respect you a lot because of two main things one your personality and the was you speak is just formal and mature and you seem like a extremely intelligent person but unfortunately I do not know you that well, second reason kinda uncalled for you sound like the person I used to love the most technoblade he was a idol for me for so many years still is. Overall ray you’re a person that is very fun to talk to or play with and at the same time very mature and respectful. :heart_hands:

Zombie - probably one of the funniest and chillest dudes I’ve ever meet and undoubtedly so very handsome he could enlighten everyone and every place by just being there he is extremely cool and just a lovely guy. :heart_hands:

Bean - bro she made woolwars be alive she prolonged the death of woolwars for so long by her events and her events were one if not the best ones she would host regular events but with no prizes ofc and she would host a big party after the events my favorite thing was the cha cha. Her events was amazing I loved participating in each one of them least thing I didn’t like about her she called me a creep in instagram :pensive:. :heart_hands:

There’s a part two for people who aren’t here ima didn’t their names tomorrow I’m very tired already but there’s so many people I haven’t forgotten about you guys. Boujier candle.

76 Likes

:pensive: Boujier will miss you a ton. :heart:

8 Likes

I don’t know where to begin and where to end with this comment to capture how much of a friend you were to me in such a short time, I feel like someone just punched a hole in me and its cause you’re being taken from me by this vile disease known as cancer. I can’t imagine how this must feel but if I was to put myself into your perspective i’m guessing you wouldn’t want to talk about cancer in these moments but it’s hard not to talk about it.
Wanna know why?
Cause both munchy and the world is going to lose a legend.

introduction

I haven’t known you for long, only from the forums but I really started connected to you on discord about 2 months ago and in that short time you became one of the easiest people to talk to. When you told me that you had cancer and you wouldn’t make it, I kind of felt depressed for the rest of the night at the thought of losing someone as valuable as you.

Man you don’t even know me well or how much you mean to me but I want to tell you that you’re legit one of the people I want to aspire to be, you’re in shape, you got good humor, you’re somehow calm in these situations that i’d be paralyzed in.

I aspire to be you bro, I seriously am a little messed up from seeing your going to have to go, I remember that you told me about planning the forum post and I just dreaded that day but now its here.

Both me and you barley known eachother for 2 months, hell I have barely heard your voice and same with mine but I feel close to you bro, you’re my homie and it’s hard not to shed tears looking at this post.

Most of these memories Im getting back are sad but I can’t help with remembering my favorite times with you so I would like to share some.

my favorite moments with you

Like I said both of us seriously have almost interacted unfortunetly before a few months ago when luckily we started connceting, and I want to share a few of those moments when we did.

• the chats we had on discord: I can’t explain how nice it is to have someone to just be as out of context as I want and not have to limit myself toward others that much :( I have a few people but not much and i’m appreciative you’re one of them.

• the support you shown me on my lowest point: a week after I hit my low point I made a forum post about all of it even the months before and a lot of replies made me happy but yours was one of my favorites as you truly mean’t all of it. I know all of them mean’t it but you and 3 others seriously spoke to me with yours.

• the compliments you gave me: its a minor thing but it seriously means a lot when you say stuff about me being humorous or telling me I had a good idea. I don’t get nor deserve compliments like that but it means a TON.

• now my favorite moment: You were the first to stick up for me on here. I remember early febuary maybe march I made some random post showcasing something or whatever and then I got met with a lot of negativity toward me which I tried calling out but I got met with a swarm of negativity, and I don’t really expect people to stick up for me and I never asked for it. On the forums back then a may have been ok to decent relationships with most active people but otherwise I didn’t know much people, I was some random kitpvp main who acted like a complete idiot and while I was getting flamed you were the only one to speak out against this negativity saying “this comment section is not it”. I’m greatful for that bro, I’m trying to write a lot of wrongs I have done and become a better person and I think that sticking up for those in hard spots you were before is a hard thing to do sometimes and I have done it a few times on the forums and I am going to try to keep doing it in the future cause of you.

I am filled with sorrow because I don’t have a lot of good memories cause I only known you since of this year and also filled with dread knowing I can only make a few more memories but I shall cherish those forever.

some words I want to tell you

This is by far the worst thing this year and I love you so much dude. Don’t forget about us when your up there and I am going to miss you SO SO SO SO MUCH.

While its hard to describe all the words as I know your post will be made soon and im writing this ahead of time I believe you said there’s going to be a lot of thank you’s and I think you said I will probally be in it, to which I responded “write as much as you think I deserve”.

Now I don’t know what you have wrote and i’ll make a second comment but if you didn’t mention me I don’t mind, being a friend of yours was a reward itself. Now for whatever you wrote I do know Im going to get a little emotional reading it as its from you, not just because I know you’ll be gone but because your here and wrote that.

Knowing you’ll see this is a great pleasure for me and don’t worry you’ll forever live in our hearts

the impact you had on us

I don’t know how to start with how you impacted everyone so lets start with the server, you were an incredible moderator and seriously found a way to do your duty and also have fun perfectly.

Now as for the community you are amazing, you clearly made a bunch a friends and while this post isn’t out when im writing this the support your post will get will surely show that. Everyone here loves and treasures you man and don’t forget that. You’re forever going to be a legend on here and we are all going to honor you. You never let this disease bring you down and you lifted everyone up that you could to the best of your ability and you shown how to be the person a lot of us want to grow into.

You are amazing dude, you’ll forever be one of the best people I have met on here, and I’m going to miss you forever. It is a shame that this stupid f**king disease is taking you from us and more importantly your life that was ahead of you. To think I won’t speak to you in a month or two is baffling.

I want to say what we’re all thinking and I don’t think theres a pg way to say this so I hope staff will excuse this one last remark and don’t remove it as of the circumstances I think we all want to say

Fuck cancer.

I’m going to miss you so so so so so so so so much :sob: goodbye parasitz,

-your friend drex.

16 Likes

damn man you making me tear up bro, never knew you thought of me like a younger version of you bro its sad seeing you leave generally.

Im going to miss seeing you in munchy meme mondays, it was always nice making them because you always seemed to enjoy them and I like making others happy when I can :(

9 Likes

Gonna miss you para :heart:
You are one of the coolest ppl on here and also the best fishing buddy :sunglasses:

11 Likes

This is the only thing that has caught my attention out of many years I’ve been here, though we may not know each other well, can’t deny that we had some good times, whether it’s being serious or being goofy in vc’s. All the best to you mate, may god be with you every step of the way, and never forget you’re an absolute legend. God bless you champ.

11 Likes

You are so kind and I’m so grateful to be your friend. I wish you all the best
Stay strong, love u para :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I’ll miss you man, I appreciate all the memories we’ve had, I will never forget them. You’re an amazing person, wish you all the best bro :heart:

11 Likes

Para, you’re one of the nicest and funnies people I have probably met here. I won’t ever forget you and I can’t describe how much you mean to me. I love you so much. I’m so sorry this had to happen to you. I love you very much please don’t ever leave me I love talking to you, you’re so comforting to be around I love you so so much :(((((

9 Likes

Dawg, you’re genuinely one of the coolest people I have ever gotten to know.
While I do agree we didn’t have the most in common, I always had a blast talking to you and chit-chatting about whatever the fuck was on our minds. You’re so goddamn kindhearted and have always shown great interest in anything going on in my life and always had the uttermost patience to listen and talk about it.

I’m genuinely devastated to hear about you having cancer. It’s something I could’ve never predicted in a million years. It’s very apparent how you didn’t want to tell anyone about it in order to not bring anyone down. You always put others before yourself and always cared about their needs before your own.

Love you all the way from the bottom of my heart, man.
Whether or not we get to talk again in the future, I’ll always treasure the memories I had with you.

I wish you all the best, love you man.

10 Likes

There’s nothing I could say that I haven’t already said. Just know that I love you, Para :heart:

9 Likes

I’m not a master of words. We all know.
But thinking back to 2020 - 2021 when I started playing WoolWars and seeing you around. We did play a lot, did a lot of funny stuff and I will say, that I enjoyed every minute of it.

Para, I want to thank you. Seriously. Munchy has been part of my life for now 3 years and you were playing a big role on here.

Lots of people have, of course, but you are the one person I really loved talking to, because I was able to “not think” with my messages. If that makes any sense to you.

I really hope that you’re gonna do a check up on people you like and love from here. Letting us know that you’re around :heart:

I don’t want such thing now, you leaving Munchy, but we’ve lost another person to the worst disease on this planet.

I’ll say it here too,

Frick cancer.

I wish we were closer nowadays, but here we are now. I know basically nothing about you, apart from “the basics”…

Much love, Para. I love you with all my heart!! :heart:

9 Likes

yeah IDK who that is

para you’re one of the coolest people i’ve met on munchy and I’m very glad we got to speak often, i’ll make sure to still send streaks :heart: :cry:

i’ve decided what this was about will stay a secret!!! love u loads

9 Likes

My mouth fell open to the floor when I read the first words. :open_mouth:
WHAT?!..

That feeling when you say you’re leaving munchy behind gives me a feeling like I’m losing a future friend, home and peace.

I know I speak for every friend and loved one, but…

The loss of every friend is always a really big and strong emotional state for every person, and it leaves a really big hole in our hearts. The fact that you have to fight cancer at such a young age is a really big loss overall. So much to live and experience. All that remains are memories and good times.

Although I don’t know you very well, but I have no words to describe how nice and funny you seem to be.

Lots of love Para! :heart:
Stay strong, keep your head up and smile on your face. We have hope! :heart: :star:

8 Likes

Goodbye para :frowning:

I’ve never gotten to know you, but I genuinely wish you the best <3

9 Likes

You will certainly be missed, o7 :heart:

Edit: Im now more awake so I’ll add a bit more to this. We don’t know each other much but you always seemed to be a delight to be around. I’m so so so sorry about what is happening, I wish you the best for what’s coming, take care of yourself :muscle:
Lots of love :frowning:

8 Likes

I’ll miss you Para :(
Stay strong bro :muscle:

9 Likes

1 last thing, It’s been both an honor and a privilege being your friend. Time is so something we don’t appreciate until we run out of it for something we love and man I truly am going to miss you a lot.

I know myself well enough to know I’m going to look at our old conversations cause we can’t make new ones.

I’ll dm you something just to have to no response.

I’ll remember things like your still here but I can’t share them with you.

Can there be some type of shrine or statue to this man? Maybe in the hub, woolwars, survival, or Kitpvp because he mained those. Seriously this guy needs recognition for how amazing of a great player, staff, and friend to everyone.

10 Likes

I honestly don’t know how to respond to this… you’re one of the most amazing people I’ve met on Munchy, Para. If you don’t recognize this ign, I’m Lollipopy and if that’s not familiar, I’m sure,“Mommy Para” is…

No one deserves to go through this f’d up disease, especially not you. You’re truly going to be missed by many, Para :heart: I’m sad we hadn’t talked much recently, but I want to seriously thank you for being such a great friend. I remember our friendship started somewhere around February 2022 and I’d say we’ve been close friends ever since.

I know you wouldn’t want us to be sad, so I’ll say stay strong Parasitz, keep going and never give up :heart: :sparkles: I wish you all the best.

I’ll say it here too, and hope staff will understand.

Fuck Cancer.

10 Likes

YESS!

Statue!

8 Likes