Hey, I am new to forums!

Hey! I am new to the Munchy forums and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Noah, and I am currently 14 years old. My in-game name is NoahPie (if you see me say hi! :smile: ). I mainly now play on prison. I have just got my first prestige. I also plan on playing survival after the reset. I have been playing for a few days now (though I used to play Munchy back in the day before on my old account.) So far I have been having a great time! Everyone has been very kind and welcoming. I know that the forums are a great place to ask questions, post useful information, see updates, and much more. This is why I would like to start to be more involved forum wise. If you have any tips for the forums or in-game I would love to hear them! Again, thank you to everyone who welcomed me!
~Noah

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, NoahPie! It’s nice talking to you on TS and Minecraft.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums!!
It is nice meeting you, I hope you have a great time here!

-Crypt

1 Like

Welcome to the forums Noah! So far you’ve been great in my gang. Hope you enjoy the forums!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I’m Brushy. If you’ve got any questions about the forums feel free to leave me a message!

2 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

good intro

1 Like

Welcome welcome! Happy to see another community member join the forums :) I hope you enjoy your time here. If you’ve ever got any questions, concerns, or are just looking for someone to bother, Callahan’s DMs are always open.

2 Likes

Welcome to MunchyMC Noah!

1 Like

Welcome to the fourms i just killed you ingame btw. be sure to read the rules!

1 Like

I have not been killed in the last couple days xD.