Henroii's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been an active player since August 2020 but I joined on May 18th 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:**

Yes, I am able to record videos in 1080p or 2560p and 120FPS with either OBS or Medal to make short clips about cheaters.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes I am/have, I’ve been using Discord since 2016 and TeamSpeak since 2019.

Application

IGN:

Henroiii (Past IGN’s can be viewed here)

Timezone:

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

I am able to use a microphone for an interview.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

I am interested in becoming a junior moderator.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

KitPvP

How active can you be per week?

I can be as active as the following:

Monday → 3pm until 9pm (CEST)
Tuesday → 4pm until 9pm (CEST)
Wednesday → 4pm until 9pm (CEST)
Thursday → 3pm until 9pm (CEST)
Friday → 2pm until 12pm (CEST)
Saturday → 12am until 10pm (CEST)
Sunday → 10am until 9pm (CEST)

(This can change due to Doctor appointments or free periods)

(EST)

Monday → 9am until 3pm (EST)
Tuesday → 10am until 3pm (EST)
Wednesday → 10am until 3pm (EST)
Thursday → 9am until 3pm (EST)
Friday → 8am until 6pm (EST)
Saturday → 6am until 4pm (EST)
Sunday → 4am until 3pm (EST)

(This can change due to Doctor appointments or free periods)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Yes I do have some punishments on MunchyMC. I’ve been muted 3 times for spamming and once for being toxic towards a user.
I’ve been false banned twice aswell.

I did notice that most of my Spam-mutes happened because I was acting like a child and I was having a bit to much fun. This has never happened since.

About the false bans, I believe the 1st false ban was for flying since I did a Shrek tower with some friends and I maybe lagged so it counted as flying.

The 2nd false ban has maybe something to do with knockback and my ping. I believe I was lagging at some point and got almost to no knockback and so I got banned for Cheating.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I did apply for junior moderator once in September 2020 and I also applied for helper in May 2021.
Since then I’ve been eagerly trying to improve my english skills, my reputation and also my behaviour. I had some problems while applying for helper such as toxicity or being disrespectful towards other players. I mostly worked on not to judge anyone and how to handle if someone’s mad that I should not provoke them even more.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I personally think my reputation nowadays is pretty high. Lots of people know who and what I am since I’ve been actively playing KitPvP and recently started playing Woolwars. I also tried to improve my reputation by logging onto TeamSpeak for around 1-2 Weeks. But I mostly gained reputation by being active on KitPvP and trying be as nice as possible and also as helpful as possible.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

My motivation to get junior moderator is the amount of cheaters on KitPvP. I see lots of cheaters from day to day. In 1.5 years of playtime I often messaged staff members multiple times a day because I believed there was someone cheating. I only messaged staff members when I was 100% sure they were cheating. But personally I find it hard to get a staff member online because the CEST timezone is 6 hours ahead of EST. I mostly got a late response and no help since the staff members was either at work or even still at school. The time I come home isn’t busy or messy overall, but I still see cheaters that wont get dealt with because there is no staff members online to deal with them.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

Like I said on my last staff application that I can settle disputes very easily, I will repeat it but in a different form. I still believe my knowledge of moderating / helping is pretty good. I am currently the class representative and I care about the classes behaviour and also how I personally act. I have gotten alot more mature over the time. But moderating a HUGE community is still a different story. It would be harder. But since I know lots of the KitPvP player and me also being a pretty calm person, I think I will be able to manage it. All in all out of 10 I will give myself an 8,5.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

My knowledge about cheats and hacked clients increased alot over the past months since I’ve been a bit more active than before and I have been facing some cheaters aswell. In general identifying cheaters has gotten alot harder though due to people using VPN’s or other programs to delay their hits or whatnot. For example, it got alot harder for me to Identify if someone is using autoclicker or using the debounce function of his/her/its mouse. But in general I think my knowledge about cheats has improved and I can detect if someone is cheating or not.

I believe my knowledge about cheats and ways to hide cheats has improved. I will give myself a 7.5 out of 10.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Soot_Snot - YouTube (Fly)
(used that video on my old application before)

ISF Henroii :heart:

Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my application :heart:

I wish best of luck to each and everyone of the current and future applicants!
Application banner made by @FlamingCombo :heart:

Edit 1: I added some color to the application as well as
“what do you think your reputation is like within the community?”
I also corrected finer detail of my grammar.
I also made all the questions HUGE. I also added more detail to the whole application.
Edit 2: added "Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my application and also “best of luck to all the other applicants”
Edit 3: changed the “in” to “on” to fix a small grammar mistake.
Edit 4: changed the time from “∞” to actual numbers. Added “Edit 1” and “Edit 2”.
Edit 5: added an application banner also added the link to my NameMC (past IGN’s).
Edit 6: changed my 4th Edit from “corrected finer details” to “corrected finer details and also added couple of colors”
Edit 7: added my side of the story about my false bans. I also made the “reputation” in my 2nd edit smaller.
Edit 8: fixed grammar mistakes and added italic Edits. (for example: Edit 1)
Edit 9: BFI01 changed the application name from “Henroii’s Junior Moderator Application” to “Henroii’s Staff Application (January 2022)”
Edit 10: corrected grammar mistakes in the edit section as well as in the application.
Edit 11: changed the ingame name to “Henroiii” due to recent name change.
Edit 12: changed “BFI01 changed the application color” to “BFI01 changed application name”.
Edit 13: changed the edit section to the correct edits. Completely rewrote the “Interested in becoming helper or jmod” to my actual thoughts.
Edits 14: changed the “Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?” a bit and removed a couple of sentences and corrected grammar mistakes.
Edit 15: added a video of a cheater from my old application.

18 Likes

+1 QUADRILLIOn THIS MAN HAS BEEN WAITING A YEAR FOR THIS PLEASE GIVE HIM STAFF I BEG

FIRST!!!

5 Likes

Very mature and active

-Jutal

4 Likes

HUGE +1

• Helpful
  • Kind
  • Great application

Good luck Henry!

4 Likes

+1

5 Likes

+1 Henry is mature, helpful and decently active on kit

5 Likes

Thank you:
@AltyF4
@squidward552
@Storzz
@BradyXD
and @Greenite

:heart:

5 Likes

is a good carry in dodgeball :+1:

7 Likes

BIG +1

Active
Mature
Friendly
Etc.

Henry ily and gl :D <3

4 Likes

+1

• Good friend, kind and mature.
  • Extremely active
  • Knowledgeable
  • Helpful
  • Good application
3 Likes

I dont know you too well because I am not a kit main, but I love this application :D

Hope you get accepted, +1

4 Likes

Much Appreaciated you guys! :heart:
@McDonalds
@RealParasitz
@JimboTheDaddy
@Falconu

2 Likes

+10000000 ever if you don’t know me. saw you in lobby and saying welcome and bye to everybody. (you’re very nice to people and i wish you luck :) )

3 Likes

+1 100% deserving of the role

4 Likes

HUGE +1

Henroii’s is a amazing person I have no other words to describe him. He is super mature. Very helpful to other players, and so kind, and pretty active on kitpvp. He truly deservers JMod and I think he will not only be a JMOD but excel his role.

Good luck friend you got this! :heart:
-FlamingCombo

5 Likes

Those words from you guys really cheer me up! Thank you SO MUCH :heart:

3 Likes

Fat +1

Henry Is and would be the best for this spot he takes everything seriously no matter what the situation is.
He’s active, Mature, And most important friendly with the community he is fit for this spot, many reasons to explain why, But words cant explain how amazing henry is.

2 Likes

+1

Would be one of the best JMods on the server.

2 Likes

plus one

2 Likes

+1
Why?
Well, Henry is:
-Friendly
-Active
-Has dedication
-One of my best friends

One tip for your application:
Maybe make this section a bit more detailed, otherwise its excellent!!! :heart: :smiley:

3 Likes