Henroii's Event Team Application

IGN:

Henroii (https://de.namemc.com/profile/Henroii.1)

Timezone:

CEST (GMT+2 / EST+6)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

KitPvP

How often can you host events?

I am currently in school and also have work on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, meaning those three days will hold me back sometimes, yet I am able to host events throughout the day.

I provided a list of how active I can be:

I can be as active as the following:

Monday → 4 PM until 9 PM (CEST)

Tuesday → 4 PM until 9 PM (CEST)

Wednesday → 4 PM until 9 PM (CEST)

Thursday → 4 PM until 9 PM (CEST)

Friday → 3 PM until 12 PM (CEST)

Saturday → 10 AM until 10 PM (CEST)

Sunday → 10 AM until 9 PM (CEST)

What sets you apart from other applicants?

The things that set me apart from other applicants are:

Activity:

Even after the break I had in late last year until mid-this year, I came back and have been actively playing Munchy pretty much daily. My recent activity of around 3 weeks may have decreased, but I’m logging on to pvp and talk to lots of friends a lot more.

Professionalism:

I take great caution whenever I’m typing a message to not act unfriendly or egoistic. Since the last application I have improved my maturity and the way I act in front of others.
I help a lot of players with their questions if they ask in chat right away.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

As an event member I can bring a mature, professional and active person to the event team who is willing to improve the KitPvP experience for others, by hosting manual or automated events.
I have participated in a lot of manual hosted events and can bring a lot of knowledge about the certain events that are available.

Here’s a list of events I know of:

Waterdrop: An event where you have to and in the water to survive. Each round is harder. Last one to survive, wins.

PvP Waterdrop: An event just like Waterdrop but you can hit your opponents which makes it harder. Last one to survive, wins.

Speed Waterdrop: An event just like Waterdrop but you have speed which makes it harder. Last one to survives, wins.

Anvil Drop: Players would need to avoid anvils falling from the sky so they won’t die. Last one to survive, wins.

Last to stop running: Players have to never stop running and avoid obstacles which are randomly and manually placed by the event host. Last one to survive, wins.

Red Rover: Players have to run from blue to red back and forth and avoid getting killed by a chosen stabber in the middle of the arena. Last one to survive, wins.

Green Rover: Players have to avoid getting shot by the two archers in the middle of the map and get to the announced color by the event host in chat. There are a couple of blocks placed that you have to jump onto otherwise you fall into lava. Last one to survive, wins.

Sumo Red Rover: There are two teams with one captain each. The captain gets to decide who will fight in a sumo fight (1v1 fist fight). There is a bonus. If a team loses three times in a row they recieve a knockback stick. The team to have the most members still on the platform wins.

4 Corners: There are four colors. Players have to decide on what color they want to stand on. The color will be decided by a dispenser. Whatever color gets picked, there will be a portion of the floor removed. The amount of air increases with every round. Last one to survive, wins.

Sumo 4 Corners: The same as 4 Corners but the color which gets chosen by the dispenser has to fight in sumo. The last person to survive the battle will move on into the next round. Last one to survive, wins.

Simon Says: Every player has to listen to the host (An event or staff member in that case). If Simon says “Simon Says go to red”, you as a player would have to walk/run/crawl/shift to the red block. But if Simon Says “go to red” and you move in any way walk/run/cr … you die and get disqualified. Last one to survive, wins.

Abusive SuperSumo: The host places lots of mobs and TnT around the arena and tries to knock people off the arena. Last one to survive, wins.

1 Line Sumo: A normal Sumo event but just 1 line of blocks where people have to knock each other off. Last one to survive, wins.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My reputation within the community is really great. I’ve been a regular KitPVP player for over 3 years and believe lots of people know who I am and what I do. Since the last application I’ve logged onto WoolWars more often and gained some friends. I also started logging onto Survival, yet I didn’t get to meet a lot of people.

Most of my reputation comes from KitPVP, since I’m most active on that server, compared to WoolWars and Survival.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the event team to give people a fun and enjoyable environment while playing on KitPvP. I have been trying to do so with the automated events I can host with Legend rank, but I often have the urge to host manual events, since these are often more fun.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

My strength that I have regarding the event team, is that I’m able to learn new commands or changes quite fast.

My weakness that I have, is the already existing language barrier that I sometimes have, if I’m in a loss of words and have to describe what I’m thinking about.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@KitPvPJMod Letting me Co-Host and also host when asked. Allowed me to be the slayer in RR.

@Storzz Letting me Co-Host and also hosted whenever I asked.

@JUST511 Letting me Co-Host and hosted whenever I asked.

@McDonalds Hosted an event whenever I asked.

@EggNogg / @Pleasework173 Hosted an event whenever I asked.

@DutchMTC Hosted an event whenever I asked.

@Sript Hosted an event whenever I asked.

Anything else you would like to add:

Yes, I again want to thank @KitPvPJMod for telling me, that the event team application opened again :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Omfg yes make this man event!

He’s incredibly nice, thoughtful, kind, and more qualities an event member should have. In 2021 he was a tiny bit toxic but he clearly is passed that now as he’s such a ice friend to me.

+1 make him event please!

(Also host red rovers for me)

2 Likes

Also your English is pretty good dw

2 Likes

Thank You SO Much!! :DD

Yes, my 2021 toxicity isn’t the best thing I’ve done in my time on Munchy, but I have improved myself. I try my hardest to be friendly and don’t make someone uncomfortable with my messages.

I remain eager to improve so I can also feel a little better about myself, since I did scare off a lot of people back then :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can relate and take it from me you’re doing an amazing job improving my man.

You deserve it don’t worry XD

1 Like

I think after the amount of times you have applied i think this is the one.

+1

2 Likes

dawg i havent been an event member for years now

+1 tho ur hella cute (and u sound a little bit gay sometimes and i like gay people so thats a definite +1)

2 Likes

Even though my own application is open and I’m aiming to become an event member, I would still say that this is the person who really deserves this role. Henry has applied many times for different roles and I feel that this would be the right role for him because of his activity and versatility.
He is also a really devoted and loving person.

Many of you know why Henry was not accepted for the roles he applied for, but what I can say is that he has really grown a lot and made it his goal to get into this role.

Not only because Henry is one of my best playmates in munchy, I want to say that he really deserves this role after these years.

+1 :star:

Good luck man!

2 Likes

I’ve personally never had a negative interaction with Henroii.
He’s pretty active from what I’ve seen so I think he would do a great job.

+1

2 Likes

Thank You So Much,
@oTortle
@McDonalds
@Aveqon
@BadBoyHaloFan

I really appreciate you guys :heart:

1 Like

+1 would actually be pretty wild wacky crazy if this guy doesn’t get accepted (in a bad way(

2 Likes

plus one

2 Likes

I appreciate it SO MUCH omg

Thank Youu,
@HELIXED
@JUST511

Thank Youu! :heart:

1 Like

Henroii has been playing munchy for a while now and has applied several times before. Clearly he has shown incredible interest and will do what he needs to to become part of the Event Team. I have nothing negative to say and have not had any bad interactions with Henroii. I hope you get the role!!

+1 from me. :upside_down_face:
Good luck, Henroii!

2 Likes

Thank SO DAMN much,

@rRockaaa112

I didn’t expect many good replies, being honest with you guys and girls…

It really makes my day :heart:

1 Like

only if he hosts waterdrop otherwise hes permed

3 Likes

Huge -1
My reason for this is that he probably has the most fragile ego I have ever known. If somebody so much as touches it he gets extremely defensive and toxic and has previously argued (with me, and others) in chat for hours (probably about 9months ago this was to me, but I’ve seen him do it to others since) and every time he kills someone who he doesn’t like he always says something such as ‘L’ which, while common, is not event team material? I know I don’t have a good munchy history and he does all that stuff even more than I do lol.
I have also noticed him to be extremely petty which shows a lack of maturity.
I had so many screenshots of what he has said in the past for just 0 reason which were just plainly petty and toxic but don’t have them anymore since I deleted all my screenshots when I quit minecraft for 6months.
He also gaslights people relatively often and tries to get people on his side by doing so in the main chat or clan chat which I think shows extreme immaturity.
I don’t really have much interest in who gets event team anymore as I’m not really involved with kitpvp much anymore but I just see Henry as someone who puts on a fake persona around certain people and I just don’t like that.

2 Likes

If you have proof share it otherwise it isn’t proof. It’s just something you claim.

A lot could change in 9 months and I think henroii did that as he isn’t toxic at all in chat and seems to be more mature.

While I don’t want to flood this application with arguments you did the same and it was incredibly easy to tell, he is nice on the server and to me and others before event. Also I’d like to mention yes he’s had a toxic past but he is way past that now in comparisons and has changed for the better.

He ain’t faking it.

(Merging to reduce spam)

2 Likes

I clearly said I don’t have it anymore so ofc people can think it’s just what I’m saying

2 Likes

As I said, he may be nice now around application time in front of certain people but that’s just him faking it lol

2 Likes