Henroii's Event Team Application

Event Team Application

IGN:

Henroii (past IGN’s)

Timezone:

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

I am interested in being an Event Team member on KitPvP

How often can you host events?

I have provided a list of how active I can be:

Monday → 2pm until 9pm (CEST)

Tuesday → 2pm until 9pm (CEST)

Wednesday → 2pm until 9pm (CEST)

Thursday → 4pm until 9pm (CEST)

Friday → 2pm until 12pm (CEST)

Saturday → 12am until 10pm (CEST)

Sunday → 10am until 9pm (CEST)

(This can change due to Doctor appointments or free periods)

(EST)

Monday → 8am until 3pm (EST)

Tuesday → 8am until 3pm (EST)

Wednesday → 8am until 3pm (EST)

Thursday → 10am until 3pm (EST)

Friday → 8am until 6pm (EST)

Saturday → 6am until 4pm (EST)

Sunday → 4am until 3pm (EST)

(This can change due to Doctor appointments or free periods)

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is:

Activity:

Due to my outrageous activity on MunchyMC In the period of these two years I was able to gain alot of friends and people that I enjoy talking to every day. My goal since I joined MunchyMC is to try and bring a calm and enjoyable vibe whenever I log onto KitPvP, Woolwars or even Survival sometimes, with me.

Professionalism:

When it comes to professionalism I have to admit that there have been mistakes made which I cannot undo. However, I have been trying my hardest on improving myself to be more mature and have a positive impact on the community. I have so far recieved feedback that I did change into someone more approachable and fun person to talk to.

Teamwork:

I’m aware of how to work in a team very well due to school, playing football, being the class representive and also being offered to take over a lesson by the teacher. This will even improve due to the job I’ve been accepted at, which is a big supermarket with lots of co-workers.

Humour:

Talking about making people laugh and smile. I think that me, Henry, is a very open minded and happy person who does not mind any kind of jokes and listens to anyones problems or ideas.

If a person asks me to stop saying a certain joke. I am willing to stop.

Dedication:

This topic might fall under “Activity” but I believe that I have an outstanding dedication towards Munchy and all the roles someone can apply for. Since I’m trying to make people smile most of the time, I’ve decided to apply as an Event team member so I can make people laugh, smile and enjoy KitPvP even more!

I have been trying to get to know most of situations that could happen while an event member is hosting an event. I’m aware of what I would have to do while hosting, which is not just being professional and helpful, but also being aware of the commands I have to run during the event. I’ve talked to couple of event members about their experiences and probably have gained one or two advantages throughout the period of asking around.

I am now familiar with loads of commands and manual hosted events such as:

/event: Opens a GUI to host automated events.

/host: Opens a GUI to also host automated events (only possible with Event rank or higher)

/broadcast: Does a broadcast on the server you’re currently logged in on.

/serverbroadcast: Does a broadcast around all the MunchyMC servers.

/eventtpall: Does a tp request so the players can join the Event Server to participate in the hosted Event

/eventtphere (IGN): TP’s a specific player to your current location.

/eventtp (IGN): Teleports you to a specific player in the event world.

/skit apply: Applies a skit. Contains set items and potion effects.

/skit create: Lets you create a skit.

/skit remove: Removes a skit.

/eventspot tp area (waterdrop): TP’s you to an area to host manual events.

//thru: Let’s you TP through blocks.

/eventban: Bans players from the event world.

/eventunban: Unbans players from the event world.

/eventbancheck IGN: Lets you see if that player is currently banned from the event world or not.

/eventkick: Kicks players from the event world.

/eventbanlist: Shows a list of which players are banned.

/togglepvp: Turns pvp on or off.

/togglepickup: Toggles if players can pick up items or not.

Events

Waterdrop: An event where you have to and in the water to survive. Each round is harder. Last one to survive, wins.

PvP Waterdrop: An event just like Waterdrop but you can hit your opponents which makes it harder. Last one to survive, wins.

Speed Waterdrop: An event just like Waterdrop but you have speed which makes it harder. Last one to survives, wins.

Anvil Drop: Players would need to avoid anvils falling from the sky so they won’t die. Last one to survive, wins.

Last to stop running: Players have to never stop running and avoid obstacles which are randomly and manually placed by the event host. Last one to survive, wins.

Red Rover: Players have to run from blue to red back and forth and avoid getting killed by a chosen stabber in the middle of the arena. Last one to survive, wins.

Green Rover: Players have to avoid getting shot by the two archers in the middle of the map and get to the announced color by the event host in chat. There are a couple of blocks placed that you have to jump onto otherwise you fall into lava. Last one to survive, wins.

Sumo Red Rover: There are two teams with one captain each. The captain gets to decide who will fight in a sumo fight (1v1 fist fight). There is a bonus. If a team loses three times in a row they recieve a knockback stick. The team to have the most members still on the platform wins.

4 Corners: There are four colors. Players have to decide on what color they want to stand on. The color will be decided by a dispenser. Whatever color gets picked, there will be a portion of the floor removed. The amount of air increases with every round. Last one to survive, wins.

Sumo 4 Corners: The same as 4 Corners but the color which gets chosen by the dispenser has to fight in sumo. The last person to survive the battle will move on into the next round. Last one to survive, wins.

Simon Says: Every player has to listen to the host (An event or staff member in that case). If Simon says “Simon Says go to red”, you as a player would have to walk/run/crawl/shift to the red block. But if Simon Says “go to red” and you move in any way walk/run/cr … you die and get disqualified. Last one to survive, wins.

Abusive SuperSumo: The host places lots of mobs and TnT around the arena and tries to knock people off the arena. Last one to survive, wins.

1 Line Sumo: A normal Sumo event but just 1 line of blocks where people have to knock eachg other off. Last one to survive, wins.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

As an Event Member I’d be able to bring a mature, professional, active and funny person to the team who can host manual and automated events (decided by the community) throughout the day. Due to me being offered to take over the P.E lessons in school, I’d be able to host professional events and improvise or rework if something goes wrong while hosting an event.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

To me personally it seems like I have a pretty good reputation based on the people that either talk to me on a daily basis or people that know me from either being an active KitPvP player or the MunchyMC forum interview which @Mysaan kindly “hosted” with/for me.

I believe the biggest portion of my reputation however comes from my 2 years of actively playing on the KitPvP server. I have gained alot of friends in these two years from either being friendly and talking to them or helping people out with commands.

Most of time when I’m not busy with school or replying to someone on Discord, I welcome them back.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I’d like to be on the event team because since I’ve actively played KitPvP I have been taking part in lots of manual and automated hosted events like Waterdrop, Anvil Drop or even abuse SuperSumo.

Since I’ve taken part in these events I was sometimes allowed to co-host. I’ve enjoyed helping the event member who hosted an event but I often had the urge to actually host such an event myself so that I can give the players more fun and overall making KitPvP a more fun place stuffed with automated and manual hosted events.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

My strength is, that I am able to learn important stuff such as commands or the h2p ( How to play ) fairly quickly.

My weakness is, that I sometimes have a language barrier when I’m trying to explain or say something when I’m in loss of a word.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@KitPvPJMod Letting me Co-Host and also host when asked. Allowed me to be the slayer in RR.

@Storzz Letting me Co-Host and also host when asked. Allowed me to be the slayer in RR.

JimboTheDaddy Letting me Co-Host and host when asked. Allowed me to be the slayer in RR.

@JUST511 Letting me Co-Host and host when asked.

@McDonalds Hosted an event when asked.

@EggNogg / @Pleasework173 Hosted an event when asked.

@DutchMTC Hosted an event when asked. Allowed me to be the slayer in RR.

@Sript Hosted an event when asked. Allowed me to be the slayer in RR.

Anything else you would like to add:

Yes, I want to thank @KitPvPJMod and @Greenite for spamming me because of the Event Team Application! :sparkling_heart:

Bild_2022-07-04_183036998

Bild_2022-07-04_183121876

I’d also like to thank @Simfonija, :sparkles: @bnxu :sparkles: and @SadCombo for being such cuties! :sparkling_heart:

Edit 1: I’ve added a lot more detail, rewrote couple of topics and also corrected minor mistakes. I have also added a little detail tab for white mode users.

Edit 2: I’ve removed all the extra color, bolded the commands and also changed some topics.

Edit 3: I’ve reworded some topics, reworked grammar mistakes, changed the time I can be available due to a new schedule and added more detail to my “What sets you apart from other applicants” (inspired by @MemeDank70 <3)

13 Likes

my eyes the colors
(i recommend changing the colors to make the application easier to read)

13 Likes

once again. I’m proud of this color combination. NOONE WILL STOP ME.

1 Like

Colours are no relevation to the application… This makes me sad :c

1 Like

henry you are very cool, imo would be a good event member :D

3 Likes

+1 Henry is cool, active and mature

-1 poop colors >:(

2 Likes

you have applied to multiple teams in the past year or so. +69

2 Likes

Henroii +1 :+1:

2 Likes

+1

Henry is the sweetest person I know on Munchy and has been applying for positions for a while now.
He is also very knowledgeable about how things work, and definitely deserves Event!

2 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Good knowledge on events and commands used

Good luck

2 Likes

Even if it’s a satire or whatever.

I don’t think you guys noticed, that even a “-1 colours” hurts the Application. I respect your guys’s fun story and all… but please.

This is childish and not in my liking and has absolutely NO constructive feedback towards the application or helps me improve that Application in any matter.

I understand fun and games… but having my application spammed with “-1 color” is, sorry to say this, It’s nothing but Stupid.

Please either remove your reply or give me some constructive feedback.

Thank You!

(Edit: I am more than aware of my misbehaving and I apologize for it. But in the situation where I had a couple of replies filled with none constructive feedback I was quite frustrated)

3 Likes

+1

The colors DIDN’T hurt my eyes. Dark mode just better

3 Likes

I don’t really like your reply here. The forums manager has stated that people can -1 applicants if they don’t like how the application looks (specifically referring to colours!). They have legitimate concerns, so calling them stupid or asking them to delete their reply is not a great reflection upon yourself, especially since this is your application. Ily Henry, but don’t do dis

1 Like

respectfully, reacting in this way to what is clearly satire doesn’t shine you in the best light, however, I do understand being annoyed at the lack of constructive feedback. although, you’re being quite rude & taking it a little far as you seem genuinely really upset by this which indicates to those reading that you may struggle with handling other scenarios in a calm & mature fashion.
though i will provide your app with some constructive criticism like you’ve requested!!

i don’t know how to use the munchy forums so excuse my terrible formatting here LOL i apologize

> I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is my outrageous acitvity on MunchyMC. There are times when I feel like being active for more than eight hours a day even with having school that day.

while activity is a large factor in these sorts of things, time management is also a really important value as a staff member & as a human being. it isn’t healthy to be on the server that long & isn’t a great selling point either (i promise as someone who reviews apps for other servers, it isn’t something some servers see as a good thing- i cannot speak for munchy’s team though!!), do not feel obligated to spend that amount of time here for a position as it isn’t realistic or healthy /gen /nm (pls dont take the wrong way, i obviously don’t know you at all other than what I’m reading in this app !! i am not saying u dont have a life, just speaking from the point of view of someone reading this) also as there is a typo in the beginning, it indicates you may not have proofread it very well before posting

listing commands doesn’t really do all that much in terms of trying to explain what sets you apart. I’d personally focus on other things instead like customer service experience IRL, your skillset, your life experiences, etc. activity and general knowledge of the server are things expected from all decent candidates & it’s great that you have that, but it doesn’t do a great job of setting you apart from everyone else like the question asks

> I can bring a very active, a friendly and approachable player to the MunchyMC network.

You would bring players, or you are the player? since it is unclear, i would probably rephrase this

> My weakness, is that I have to start work on August 1st which will take probably 2 hours a day or longer.

this is not really a weakness. as I said before, you should maintain a healthy amount of activity as 1. it’s healthy & good for you and 2. as said before, it makes you appeal better to those reading your application as it indicates you have good time management. try to find a character flaw instead of a situational factor as it makes you seem more honest & genuine to those reviewing your app

overall after reading this, you didn’t really tell us much about yourself other than that you’re active. try to dig deeper into yourself & your character in future applications, you’re on the right track !!
also sorry for huge block of text i just love critiquing these kinds of things

14 Likes

Please do not derail this application into a conversation about colours. Let’s move on and keep the replies on topic to his actual app, not the colour of it.

17 Likes

+0.25 Good luck !

1 Like

+1
Kind, active, and hosts when i want him to.

1 Like

for the love of god make this guy staff already holy moly +1

2 Likes

@DutchMTC
@itslemonnn
@Greenite
@MarioGooba
@Simfonija
@Oracol
@MeerkatMist
@Leaadd
@Craftifyer
@csyre
@Candlea
@Befit
@endyz (This is not a staff application my dear :smirk: )

Thank you all so much!

I will actually take some time and rework it. I will also rewrite the application and include a little tab for white mode users!

4 Likes

I forgor to +1 this, Henry still a qt

1 Like