Henroii's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

Yes, I have. I’ve participated in three of BadBoyHalo’s events, in one of Twinkiewinkie’s event and I was allowed to take a look into the construction and procedure of the MunchyMC Championship labyrinth map due to the amazing lukasekjjjj.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Yes, I have downloaded it / am competent with it.

Application

IGN:

Henroii

16 (Turning 17 soon)

Timezone:

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Can you use a microphone?

Yes, I am able to use a microphone.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

I can be as active as the following:

Monday → 3pm until 9pm (CEST)
Tuesday → 4pm until 9pm (CEST)
Wednesday → 4pm until 9pm (CEST)
Thursday → 3pm until 9pm (CEST)
Friday → 2pm until 12pm (CEST)
Saturday → 12am until 10pm (CEST)
Sunday → 10am until 9pm (CEST)

EST

Monday → 9am until 3pm (EST)
Tuesday → 10am until 3pm (EST)
Wednesday → 10am until 3pm (EST)
Thursday → 9am until 3pm (EST)
Friday → 8am until 6pm (EST)
Saturday → 6am until 4pm (EST)
Sunday → 4am until 3pm (EST)

EEST

Monday → 4pm until 10pm (EEST)
Tuesday → 5pm until 10pm (EEST)
Wednesday → 5pm until 10pm (EEST)
Thursday → 4pm until 10pm (EEST)
Friday → 3pm until 1am (EEST)
Saturday → 1pm until 11pm (EEST)
Sunday → 11am until 10pm (EEST)

(This can change due to doctor appointments, free periods or driving lessons)

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe my reputation within the community is currently pretty high. Some people know me and some don’t. Since I started to play Woolwars I have gained a bit more of reputation and I am comfortable to say that, even on Woolwars, my reputation is small, but existing!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I am interested in applying for Event Co-Host, because I want to switch my way of playing MunchyMC.

For the past 1.5 years I’ve been actively playing KitPvP and jumping around in my world until I’ve noticed that I want something that’s more fun. That’s why I am applying for this role.
I want to interact with the community even more than before.
Since most of the community comes from the streams of the streamers we have on the server, I feel like this is one of the best possibilites to get integrated even more. I believe that being one of the Event Co-Host members will be lots of fun since you interact with lots of people and also more with the media ranks on the server.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

Yes, I have been using WorldEdit in the past and I know the basics of the plugin. However, I have been using World Edit in a Single World to get more competent with it.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

It has shown in school, that I am competent in working as a team and having a formal and also professional environment. If something’s Important that I will need to work on, I will put in the most effort I can give and communicate with others to hit the goal that’s needed.

Anything you want to add:

Yes,

I’d like to thank @KitPvPJMod for spam pinging me the because of the “Event Co-Host announcement”

Bild_2022-05-12_231943458

I’d like to thank @JUST511 for letting me Co-Host a manual event on KitPvP. :heart:
I’d like to thank @Storzz for letting me Co-Host a manual Event on KitPvP. :heart:
I’d like to thank @JimboTheDaddy for letting me Co-Host a manual Event on KitPvP. :heart:
I’d like to thank @KitPvPJMod for letting me Co-Host a manual Event on KitPvP. :heart:
I’d like to thank @SkoPie for letting me Co-Host a manual Event on KitPvP. :heart:

Good Luck to EVERYONE participating :heart:

Edits 1: I have centered every lightblue text. I also added a “Good Luck” message to “Aynthing you want to add:”

15 Likes

+1

Very detailed application, seems very mature, would like to see on the Co-Host team

2 Likes

+1 yes why isn’t this man already on the team

1 Like

I dont see you often on the event server but that might be due to other reasons. The event server has a good interactive community and I think a strong co-host would do well if within that type of community.

Good Luck :)

2 Likes

This is probably the most detailed application I’ve seen! Henry is pretty active, very kind, mature, and overall I think Henry would make an amazing Co-host!

+1 GOODLUCK!

1 Like

King Henryyyy :heart: :heart: :heart:

Super detailed app, super active, mature, and positive!

+1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

+1
You’re such a chill guy, I’ve gotten to know you a bit more recently and I’ve enjoyed every interaction we’ve had, nothing ever left a negative impression. You seem mature, friendly and a genuinly trustworthy person. I would love to see you on Event more tho!
Good luck :D

1 Like

+1 :two_hearts:

This is probably one of the most detailed applications so far!
Henry is really active, he’s mature, and very kind.

Whenever I see Henry is online, he is always sweet and welcoming to others.

Overall, I would love to see you on the Co-Host team.

Good Luck! :heart:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

anyways…

I think your application is really good, however I don’t really see you on the event server a lot so I’ll give you a +0.25 for now.

Good luck!

2 Likes

+1 !
really chill and sweet guy

2 Likes

I would give henry a +10.

There are many reasons and points on why but words won’t change how great he is for this role. Henry would be a great member or even leader in the Co-Host team, he has much potential in this and is really motivated into changing munchy and the community in a great way.

2 Likes

+0.5
Friendly and nice app, but I think you should work on your activity on the event server.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Tysm for the Feedback! It means alot! :heart:

@Wolfez
@Craftifyer
@oTortle
@Falconu
@Oracol
@DonutJack
@eevey
@DutchMTC
@Kramp
@SatL
and @MeerkatMist

(Yes I do lack activity. But I will work on it and improve it!)

2 Likes

Heya Henroii!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work more on your activity, and maturity before applying again next season. If you would like more details feel free to message me on Discord! Good luck!

5 Likes