Hello

Kitpvp be ded. and woolwars. how do u feel?

cat-cats

5 Likes

First hey oracol hyb? Been a while ngl.

Second I feel Kitpvp truly has a lot of potential but last update was full of quality of life features and the only decent things to come out of it was the new map and kit reworks, like not small changes like big reworks like groundhog and Thor are AWESOME! And octane is a very cool kit, hunter just feels basic besides the trail you can see after you die to someone, and imo Oberon is kinda just groundhog but better and less cool.

Thing is the event team also immediately quit kit after 2 months and the only person I have seen on kit that was an event member was sim a month ago. Otherwise I haven’t seen any event members in months! While this is negative the way in saying it I can’t blame them, I feel there’s a certain level of lack of content to the point no one cares to even log on even with the events being hosted by them. That being said I love how the event team worked and they did a wonderful job. if they should do an update I feel maybe 3-4 kits should be released AND an update with new events for the event team or new things to revolve around the event team. Event team contributes a lot of interactivity to players that can get others to play.

Better yet just release a new season, I’m pretty sure it’s been season 4 or whatever it is now for Kitpvp for the past 2 years it’s time for a change Jesus.

As for woolwars imo they should don’t they did for angel, spy, and copycat and add future kits but make people play the game for them, woolwars was and still is one of the best mini games I have played and I would love to see an actual update for that first before anything.

If they’re gonna update it woolwars has enough maps and it does get submissions which are mostly submitted by Ironnose but all quality but I feel they should focus on adding either kits or things like fireballs and pearls that aren’t too custom but enough to shake the game up a little. OH and maybe don’t make teleporter take 2 hearts away when you use it.

I made a poll a while back saying “what do you want to see an a woears update” and if I remember most people said kits and new gameplay items before cosmetics. I feel if they did the same thing with angel, spy, & copycat it would be a wise decision.

2 Likes

I’ve been doin the best I can! It’s nice to see you.

I mostly made this post just as a joke and to see if anyone would reply because I was on and was bored, but I’m very glad you did reply and with detail.

Since I was much more of a Kitpvp player than a Woolwars player ill talk about Kitpvp.

Obviously since I was apart of the event team, and can understand more what they go/went through. When Munchy finally decided to find more Event members, the server was already dead. It had players some of the time, but after a while EVERYBODY disappeared. So its super understandable why the event team either disappeared too or resigned or whatever they did (its been a while).

Sadly I went through the exact same thing only I was the only Event member on the team at the time. I was promoted to Event during a time where munchy was at a very low point, and there weren’t many players at all. There were even DAYS where the player count was consistently 0. I loved Munchy to death and obviously stayed until I got banned. While I was still on the team tho, I didn’t really learn any events, not because I didn’t want to, but because there weren’t really players to host for. Every event would have been a 0-6 player event and that’s super lame for both the Host and the other players. (And keep in mind when you’re hosting you’re hosting for a temporary rank prize a lot of the time. Giving out a rank for a couple days as a prize isn’t very fun when there’s like a max of 6 players every time. And when you aren’t hosting for a prize, people don’t care to join nearly as much.)

Everyone who wanted events really only ever asked for Waterdrop and that was the 1 event I ever hosted. Later on, a NON STAFF MEMBER taught me how to host Sumo Red Rover, and other than the cheaters or try hard pvpers, no one really cared about it over Waterdrop. I had full intentions of learning new events as well because at the time we were preparing for an update and a change so I thought I would change as well.

A big problem Kit specifically always had was the staff team. Everybody has their problems with either a specific member of the team, or the team as a whole, but my biggest problem was their activity or lack of showing interest in the community. They either hid in vanish the entire time, stayed afk in spawn, or both at the same time. And if neither of those two things, they didn’t log on at all. The problem I had with that was how they didn’t interact with the community very much and we all know how fun things can be when someone who has special powers hangs out with you or does something with the players.

Talking about my experience again, When I had my Event perms, I got to witness how important it is to play with the players or use your special powers to entertain the players. Munchy is a server where players may join, but they won’t stay. And if you with your funny colored name don’t put in an effort to keep them online, the player count will stay low or at 0 for as long as it does. What I would do at times where there weren’t too many players, I would talk to or with the few players, spawn mobs, build things, and use my perms in ways that would entertain the players who otherwise wouldn’t stay for very long at all. Some of the things I did with the players could have been considered abuse of permissions, but did it at least keep the player count above 0? It did for a while.

It’s superrrrrrrr easy to understand why interacting with the players is important and has such an impact. No matter who you are, how old you are, or how OG you are to the community, when you see a staff member of any kind online on a server, you get excited even if you try not to. Players LOVE it when a staff member is playing around with and/or speaking with everyone or with you specifically. It causes them to stay online and is much more fun to them than attempting to play normally with nothing special happening.

There are plenty of other things that could help Kitpvp grow once again, but us as a community have given plenty of ideas and have stated what we think would help plenty of times throughout the last few years so honestly, I don’t have much more to say.

4 Likes

Lowkey I could break down and respond to all the points but even I don’t care that much, I legit skimmed the rest and read a third and ik you well enough to know you’re right.

Glad you’re doing so well tho I’d rather speak about that, very nice to hear friends of mine doing well.

2 Likes

i am a cat

bring kitpvp back to life ples :pray:

5 Likes

I always knew you were a furry.

@Ironnose sg

3 Likes

so much yapping goin on

2 Likes