Hello i m SLZSlazy i whant to aply for bilder

notingsdafdsgdfgdfgdc

You will need to provide a portfolio with pictures of your build projects if you want your application to be considered.

4 Likes

i did it

Can only view one of your attachments and it is just a house I could build on survival in 5 mins

1 Like

is this a joke application?

3 Likes

the ign Slazy doesnt work for me but SLZSlazy69 does, and even thought its not required to have a lot of time to apply, its better not to say you’ve been playing for 2 years when you’ve been playing for a month.

(Also i can’t tell if this a joke app. if not, try working on bigger scale projects other than houses and 1 out of the 2 links don’t work.).

1 Like

joke man

2 Likes

Answers are undetailed and builds are not high quality, -1

Is this a joke application?

-1 there’s no way you’re getting builder, pal. Sorry to break it to you.

-1 uhhh this application sounds like a joke to me :/
but if this isn’t then um, 1 your ss of your building of a house it cool and all but its so simple, work on making larger and more detailed builds, 2 not to be rude or anything but maybe work a bit on your spelling and wording (not to be rude but your application is kinda messy because of the lack of proper grammar)
But good luck!!

edit: lol i spelt something wrong

hello yes I playing 2 months but I was playing on pocked edison

lovely, now you’re just plagarizing. can someone deny this already O_o Builds - Dragon Build | CubeCraft Games

4 Likes

Why.
(The arrow in the top right corner is google images)

Application denied.

At least try to remove these details before uploading plagiarized builds. Please, do not apply again.

20 Likes