Hello, I am OakyBush

Hello, I am OakyBush. This is currently my 2nd year of playing on Munchy, so I am kind of new to the server. Some of you may know me, and if you do then that is great. My favorite color is purple. My personality is INTP. I am left handed. I have mild ADHD. My favorite food is BBQ and most Asian foods. My favorite core class in school is math. My favorite elective in school is art. My least favorite subject is history and ELA. My favorite things to do in Minecraft are building, making datapacks and talking/playing with people online.
The most common place you will see me is on the survival servers. I usually log on at least 3 days a week and this is my first time playing while actually being active. My favorite things to do in survival are building bases, helping out people, hanging out and eventually becoming more familiar with the community. My current goal is to build another house in my small town and try to get some people to join and live in some of the houses I have built.
Some things I like to do outside of gaming are art (sketching), pixel art, board games, coding and hanging out with friends. Some recent events in my life that have happened are that I fractured my wrist 2 weeks ago while doing long-jumps (It should be healed by the end of Winter break), I finished drawing and shading a snake, cleaned out my computer and some other fun stuff.
This is my introduction, and I hope to become more active within the community and make more interactions.

9 Likes

howdy!!! INTP gang! it’s nice to see you :) make sure to rest your arm and take care of yourself :((

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes