HCFSkybridge's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: HCFSkybridge (IGN as of now), mrtacoman99 (I was 9 lmao)

Timezone: CST (1 hour behind EST)

How often can you host events: Well, on the weekends I am on from nearly 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (my time) and 3:20 pm (afterschool) to around 6:00pm with occasional breaks for food and activities. I am a very active player and plan to dedicate the majority of my time to MunchyMC and I want to have a positive impact on the community.

What sets you apart from other applicants: One major thing is I know how it feels to be a player. Like how you think you’re getting what you want when you spam staff members (or any sort of team member working with munchy) but in reality, you’re just annoying the team members. I understand what players want and understand what they want for prizes for events such as the ones we host on Munchy. Now that does not mean that I will give everyone top rank if they win one event with 5 people in it no, that means to a limited extent that will be balanced but also give somewhat of an advantage so people are actually motivated to do events. I am understanding, fair, and a very chill person in general. I do not get mad easily and can help make sure everything is balanced as well as events go under MunchyMC.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Well first of all I can bring my time, leadership, and communicative skills as to how things should run on Munchy. I personally can bring how I work well with other members or team members with any projects or events we do as a server. Like how if an event-hoster needs help I can help with that in an understanding way and not just irritate the event team member. I can bring my dedication and knowledge of working with players to make MunchyMC a fun place to be. As I’ve know how servers run and especially regarding MunchyMC I know how rules are and how everything goes as I’ve been apart of the community for a good amount of time.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I was on the server and one of the event team members (forgot their name it was a bit ago) hosted an event when the majority of the community wanted. I see this as motivation as that is what I see of an event member helping the community by responding to their suggestions. I learned a lot from the event and how hosting an event works.

A few days after that there was an RR going on and I asked on of the team members if I could be the slayer (again it was a long time ago forgot team members name). I proceeded to be the slayer for the entirety of the game and got a good feel of events.

I then began to ask the event member of whether I should apply for event team member or not. He then recommended that I get to know events better. I did for a good while and decided that this would be a good time for me to do it and I’m glad I did.

Anything else you would like to add: As I do have some IRL activites I will dedicate all and most of my time to MunchyMC. I am familiar with soup pvp so I bet that will help with events. I used to play HCF hence my name HCFSkybridge so I can take toxicity. Thank you for considering my application the best of luck to all applicants.

You answered this question wrong, as it is asking for an experience that you shared with an event member that was positive. I recommend becoming even more active with the community on a new level. This could be through the forums, teamspeak, etc. I feel like even though you have made parodies, not many people seriously know you.

1 Like

Thank you, did not realize my bad.

Fixed, again thank you for the notice.

Very immature and negative if you go back to what he says. He has play time experience but i personalyy odnt like it so

What do you mean by good first try? Also what do you mean by writing the same thing?

New to the community
(More of a personal disliking is that you’re leaving a negative response on applications with false accusations)
Can’t rate on maturity because I’ve never seen you on ( bad sign )

1 Like

New? I just never made a forums account. Second of all you’re coming from you’re friends application mad that I -1ed him.

Don’t put hate on other peoples posts due to how they react to your friends posts. Immature.

Aries isn’t mad coming from another post, lol, she’s just voting on your application

Doesn’t take feedback well
New (just because you only just now made a forums account doesn’t mean you’re as old as you imply- I’ve seen you on once, and it was 3 days ago.)

Also, you can sort of just look at someone’s application (or username :smiley:) and tell how immature/toxic they are…

3 Likes

And you say I get defensive? xD Anyway I give you a +0 because of this. Anyway, that app is amazing! :o Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

It’s a test to see how well you take criticism.
Safe to say, you shouldn’t be judging other people on the same aspect you yourself need to work on.

5 Likes

-1 Becoming a position that requires to make an application means you are the face of the position your applying for which is high number of standers
I’ll give you Constructive criticism If you say bad things about someone because they leave a comment about you that’s negative that’s not good maturity

3 Likes

I like the mature version of joshy! Good job joshy :+1::+1:

2 Likes

When did I say anything bad? @JoshyYT

Ever heard the term don’t judge a book by its cover? Your judging my username? You misspelled a word, anyway thanks for the reply @Dishrespect

Wdym? @AriesGrill

Do i event have to say anything? You accused AriesGrill if making a false rating you assume right away you have no right to say

Because the evidence is right in front of you

1 Like

Thanks man I hope you get the position you really seem fit. @82602IsBack

Accusing someone means nothing. @JoshyYT

What application? im being mature becomes that’s what i have to be as builder on munchymc!

1 Like

Calm down. I’m sorry I forgot your builder. I’m going to far with this I’m done.

I’m sorry I shouldn’t have kept going on. Let’s move on. Can you tell me what I did wrong with my application?

I didn’t spell anything wrong, but thanks for recognizing the light humor. You don’t take feedback very well at all.

Good luck. You’ll need a lot of it.

2 Likes

I meant your name I was making a statement on how names don’t effect your maturity. I’ve seen someone with the name candycrush223 but they were 15 and mature. You’re right I don’t take feedback the best but we’re all human and have qualities wrong with us. Thanks for reading and taking the time to help me work on being event team member material.

1 Like