Havuc's event team application

IGN:
havuc

Timezone:
EST (East Coast USA)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
KitPvP

How often can you host events?
I’m quite active as a regular player, logging in several times throughout the day on average. I’d be able to host events during said log-ins.

If you want specifics, I’m available…:

Monday-Friday : 9AM-10PM
Saturday, Sunday : 10AM-11:59PM

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I think I’m set apart from other applicants because of my past experience doing events as a staff member. I learned the ropes of events and how to set certain ones up like waterdrop. I’m also very familiar with the playerbase of Munchy, which could help me decide what to do during an event.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
Well for starters; I’m a very creative person. I’d be able to come up with exciting twists to already existing events.
Being patient also helps here. I wouldn’t mind taking the time to set things up no matter what goes wrong during the process, that being involving players or the event itself.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
Questionable. I guess I’m pretty liked on here but sometimes it’s unclear. I try to be as helpful and nontoxic to users as possible. In the past I used to be quite problematic, especially after my time as a moderator.
Other than that, I’ve developed friendships with many players on here and solidified my place as a member of the community. If it weren’t for the people on munchy, I doubt I’d still be playing.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
The job has always intrigued me I guess. It gives me the chance to give players a better experience and help improve Munchy as a whole. It also seems very fun to do.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
This one is kind of a yin and yang situation. I’m a very fast learner, but I’m also forgetful sometimes. I may pick up on something very quickly like how to handle a bigger event like brackets, but I also may ask somebody to relay it back to me a week or so later. After a while though it becomes muscle memory so it’s not too much of a problem for me.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
gonna namedrop a lil bit

I’ve had many experiences with the event team… and all of them have been positive. Some of the coolest people I’ve met for sure. @DutchMTC has been especially friendly during events; for example letting me TP late if I missed the event as its starting, letting me be captain in some events, creating fun twists for players, etc. It’s always fun with Dutch. @iNateCo is another example of an excellent event member. I’ve had lots of fun during events hosted by this guy.

You know I could sit here and explain how great each event member was, but lets be honest they’ve all done great things for Munchy and implanted themselves as the faces of kitpvp. They’re knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and just kind people in general.

Anything else you would like to add:
I may not be the most knowledgeable or experienced player during this season’s application roster, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hold my own with this position. I wanted to bring up my past as a moderator cause I’m afraid it’ll impact how I do during this season. I’ve improved massively both as a person and player; being older and all. I feel like I’m more considerably more mature and resolved mentally comparing to a few years ago.

I appreciate y’all taking the time to read this; if you got questions for me send me a DM on here or Discord. You can find me on Munchy’s server.

3 Likes

he is havuc

+1

1 Like

+1 handsome man

1 Like

+1 rarely toxic

Summary

avoid member +4672719

1 Like

Plusone

1 Like